It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: Pros see 50 posts per page. :P
yogsloth: QFT.
QFEMT.
HijacK: Well, since Sage claimed neutral, and no counter claim for CSPVG..... Unvote CSPVG.
If I may, what was the original number of players for this game before it got extended? Was it 11? Because if that's the case, is it possible there to be 2 neutral roles among us? I begun having this suspicion after I kind of convinced myself Sage is neutral.
Yep, 11.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/mafia_whateverth_sign_up_thread_for_signing_up_on_mafia/post1
" It should be an eleven ('kay make it thirteen) players game. "
trentonlf: I would see it more as Lock it up, but that's just me.
DarkoD13: That was my first thought, Look it Up my second, I started typing and then saw we were in page 32 already. :D
Lock It Up would fit a blocker or a jailer, not an investigative role. I see no reason to assume HijacK is not a flavour cop.

FUN FACT: We have posted more posts in these less-than-two days that the combined total of game #22 AND game #23.
DarkoD13: That was my first thought, Look it Up my second, I started typing and then saw we were in page 32 already. :D
mrkgnao: Lock It Up would fit a blocker or a jailer, not an investigative role. I see no reason to assume HijacK is not a flavour cop.

FUN FACT: We have posted more posts in these less-than-two days that the combined total of game #22 AND game #23.
That's a fact. Not sure how fun it is though.
mrkgnao: Lock It Up would fit a blocker or a jailer, not an investigative role. I see no reason to assume HijacK is not a flavour cop.

I blame Telika. He could have just called it Gouglit and be done with it.
And yay, endless posting! I pity the fools that will survive till the end.

HijacK: That's a fact. Not sure how fun it is though.
For once, we are in full agreement.

I was insinuating nothing, just when I looked at it Lock it up is what popped into my mind.
HijacK: Because if that's the case, is it possible there to be 2 neutral roles among us? I begun having this suspicion after I kind of convinced myself Sage is neutral.
I, too, sometimes retroactively convince myself of things that have already been publicly confirmed.

It's an interesting question, though... what's a 2nd neutral role? I don't think we have a Jester or a Serial Killer in our midst.

Any of these other oddballs seem likely? Most of them just look like bad ideas.
HijacK: Because if that's the case, is it possible there to be 2 neutral roles among us? I begun having this suspicion after I kind of convinced myself Sage is neutral.
yogsloth: I, too, sometimes retroactively convince myself of things that have already been publicly confirmed.

It's an interesting question, though... what's a 2nd neutral role? I don't think we have a Jester or a Serial Killer in our midst.

I have something in mind, but I need further analysis before I decide whether it is possible to have such a role or not. let's just say I presume we have a lyncher among us.
yogsloth: I, too, sometimes retroactively convince myself of things that have already been publicly confirmed.

I've been thinking lyncher for the last couple of days, but I'm totally biased. That said though, I know we're all a bit bored at this point, but I would advise against giving people ideas for things to claim if we decide to go in that direction.

DarkoD13: I've been thinking lyncher for the last couple of days, but I'm totally biased. That said though, I know we're all a bit bored at this point, but I would advise against giving people ideas for things to claim if we decide to go in that direction.
I am actually quite surprised by the massive amount of role claiming going on. I can honestly say it did not cross my mind that there were so many. It's crazy like last game all over again, except I know this is not a role madness game this time. Sure does feel like it though with all this claiminig and hinting going on LOL
I thought a bit more about HijacK and CSPVG, but could not reach a conclusion. I can still see it either as HijacK presents it (an attempt to gauge his role) or as a scum on a role fishing expedition.

I am also not too convinced by the idea that a counterclaim should be forthcoming if there is a plain cop among us. I am not sure I would have counterclaimed a flavour cop if I were a plain cop.

However, I do now tend to believe that HijacK is less likely to be scum, but for a different, rather banal, reason. I can understand why HijacK as town would scan Sage, especially if he thought that his role was more potent than it really is. The reason he cites makes sense. But I find it hard to imagine a reason why HijacK as mafia would scan Sage.

Accordingly,

Unvote HijacK

Unfortunately, if that is true, I believe we have now lost one of the uses of a flavour cop, namely as a latter-day corroborator of ship model claims. I don't believe any scum will dare lie about his ship model while HijacK is alive.
Question on ship models. If we are to believe Hijack and CSPVG then ship models do not matter correct? Adaliabooks was a MarkIV and scum so if Hijack is a MarkII and CSPVG a MarkIV and both town I don't see ship models making a difference. Flub was a MarkII and I'm a MarkII and both of us are vanilla, so why would Hijack be a MarkII with a power role if ship models mattered. Would CSPVG be a MarkIV as was adaliabooks.

Dedo speculated CSPVG and adalibooks both being MarkIV as their roles were opposing but interconnected, but what about Hijack being a MarkII.

If going to say both CSPVG and Hijack are town because of claims then ship models can not matter. If think ship models matter then one of them is probably lying.
trentonlf: Flub was a MarkII and I'm a MarkII and both of us are vanilla, so why would Hijack be a MarkII with a power role if ship models mattered. Would CSPVG be a MarkIV as was adaliabooks.
Because I am a different model. You're basically trying to compare 2 different models of 2 brands of cars that come from the same year but have different performance. The cars are from the same year, but why the different performance? Because they are different brands. Basic logic.

trentonlf: If going to say both CSPVG and Hijack are town because of claims then ship models can not matter. If think ship models matter then one of them is probably lying.
Just read above. You are mistaking Marks for actual ship models. I am a Lokitop. You are supposedly an Iniurfas. See the difference? Marks are basically versions. If you ever played Sci fi RPGs, in one of them you'd probably encounter the same model of a gun, but with a different mark, and different performance.
trentonlf: Flub was a MarkII and I'm a MarkII and both of us are vanilla, so why would Hijack be a MarkII with a power role if ship models mattered. Would CSPVG be a MarkIV as was adaliabooks.
HijacK: Because I am a different model. You're basically trying to compare 2 different models of 2 brands of cars that come from the same year but have different performance. The cars are from the same year, but why the different performance? Because they are different brands. Basic logic.

trentonlf: If going to say both CSPVG and Hijack are town because of claims then ship models can not matter. If think ship models matter then one of them is probably lying.
HijacK: Just read above. You are mistaking Marks for actual ship models. I am a Lokitop. You are supposedly an Iniurfas. See the difference? Marks are basically versions. If you ever played Sci fi RPGs, in one of them you'd probably encounter the same model of a gun, but with a different mark, and different performance.
You are missing my point with the Mark models. But if you want to go with names then why is everyone else a Iniurfas besides you. I do not count sage as she is a neutral and outside the town/mafia scheme.