It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's just call it a game and restart from zero with replacements and other roles....

Because I'm tired of replacements in an on-going game...
N0x0ss: Let's just call it a game and restart from zero with replacements and other roles....

The game is going along just fine, even with the suicide of gameon & other problems. I say we continue on ahead full steam as per normal.
N0x0ss: Let's just call it a game and restart from zero with replacements and other roles....

Oh Law! and start an entirely new Day One? No thanks I'm sure!

JoeSapphire: Oh Law! and start an entirely new Day One? No thanks I'm sure!
Well you seem to be working out nicely as a replacement, and if boct's replacement works out just as well i'm sure the game will go ahead quite smoothly.
Sorry I've been absent; with little going on, I've kinda lost interest.

All right, here are my reads.

nmillar: I'm not sure what he's been playing at by accusing me ever since I posted my complaint that (IMO) cardflip stacks the deck against the Mafia. As I said, that's my opinion, and I hold that opinion regardless of whether I'm playing Townie, Mafia, or third-party.

ViolatorX: After Aylien hinted that he/she had a role earlier, he encouraged Aylien to reveal it. This drew accusations of scum, but as I said shortly thereafter, Aylien had put a bull's-eye on him/herself as soon as he/she hinted he/she had ANYthing, so waiting did us no good.

IronStar: Jumped the bandwagon twice during Day 1, then voted for Gazoinks with little justification. Seems to endorse N0x0ss's vendetta against nmillar.

Gazoinks (before replacement): I didn't pick up on much during my re-read of the thread.

N0x0ss: His vendetta against nmillar, in my mind, was rebutted multiple times, yet he still persists in it. I get the feeling he's a scum trying to reverse-psychology us by playing bombastic and hoping we'll think a scum wouldn't play like that.

Vitek: Doing his damnedest to push the game along, generally playing very intelligently.

GameRager: Also seems noncommittal.

JoeSapphire: Seems to be trying. Not much to go on yet, with less than a page of participation under his belt. Combined with Gazoinks's non-memorability before the replacement, possible scum.

Most likely scum:
N0x0ss
IronStar
What I find weird is that only one person assumed from my act that I had a townie role who could've helped me determine that nmillar is scumm.

Quite sad if you ask me :/...
N0x0ss: What I find weird is that only one person assumed from my act that I had a townie role who could've helped me determine that nmillar is scumm.

Ooh, a soft claim!
N0x0ss: What I find weird is that only one person assumed from my act that I had a townie role who could've helped me determine that nmillar is scumm.

nmillar: Ooh, a soft claim!
Does it bother you ?
JoeSapphire: You're against a name claim? In game #1 the mass name claim was the reason gamerager got discovered as mafia!
You shouldn't be constantly against claim.

What I am proposing here is a mass NAME Claim.

In a mass name claim everybody looks at the NAME of the role they have been given and describes it in public so that all the names are known.
For example, Aylien, were he still alive, would say "My Name is 'He Who Doesn't Like Fish'" and NOTHING else.
Yes, I am.

So why do you want to do it if you are trying to convince us it's harmless?

Do you want to name claim, then wait for someone to replace and hope he will claim something else? :-p
N0x0ss: Does it bother you ?
If you do have a role, then what really bothers me is that between you and Aylien, you've pretty much handed mafia the victory by revealing that you have the town power roles.

I really hope that this is just a move of desperation after you've exhausted all your other avenues in your determination to get me lynched, and that at least one of our power roles remains hidden.
JoeSapphire: You're against a name claim? In game #1 the mass name claim was the reason gamerager got discovered as mafia!
You shouldn't be constantly against claim.

What I am proposing here is a mass NAME Claim.

In a mass name claim everybody looks at the NAME of the role they have been given and describes it in public so that all the names are known.
For example, Aylien, were he still alive, would say "My Name is 'He Who Doesn't Like Fish'" and NOTHING else.
Vitek: Yes, I am.

So why do you want to do it if you are trying to convince us it's harmless?

Do you want to name claim, then wait for someone to replace and hope he will claim something else? :-p
It's Harmless, Mafia already know who we are; so any info is evidence, even if it's erroneous, we're pretty much at a loss now so I'm gonna post my name.
nmillar: If you do have a role, then what really bothers me is that between you and Aylien, you've pretty much handed mafia the victory by revealing that you have the town power roles.

I really hope that this is just a move of desperation after you've exhausted all your other avenues in your determination to get me lynched, and that at least one of our power roles remains hidden.
So you, as town, hope he is fake-claiming because otherwise what? Is there other option other than he really has some results against you?

Also vote IronStar. Just for his last post.
Vitek: So you, as town, hope he is fake-claiming because otherwise what? Is there other option other than he really has some results against you?
I know he doesn't have any results against me, but that doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't have a role. He has been trying to lynch me since Day 1, so it seems like he's throwing this in since nobody has listened to him up to this point.
Vitek: Also vote IronStar. Just for his last post.
His last post doesn't say much that makes him sound scummy....what's your justification?
nmillar: If you do have a role, then what really bothers me is that between you and Aylien, you've pretty much handed mafia the victory by revealing that you have the town power roles.

Vitek: So you, as town, hope he is fake-claiming because otherwise what? Is there other option other than he really has some results against you?

Also vote IronStar. Just for his last post.
And it makes me scum because?

But, if it's what it takes for this game to finally become active, then, by all means, go ahead and lynch...