It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TStael: I am no prude either, I don't think - yet I have to admit that the poor instrument of the so said "Epic Sax Guy" had to bear nothing short of dirty dancing in 2010 in my eyes. Yet the latter episode will surely remain in Eurovision legend in a good sense, because it was so funny and humorous, Poland will be soon forgotten at least.
Hehe, well Switzerland had an Epic Banjo Guy this year. Sadly, he was not much on camera. There's a pretty good shot of him about a minute into the final performance though: http://youtu.be/DqjoM8ZlyMc?t=56s
My favorites (from the final) were:
The Netherlands (quite smooth ballad, easy on the ears. Could easily picture myself listening to it while driving on an empty freeway on a dark night)
Sweden (despite the horrid mistake in the lyrics "Undo my sad", I liked the melodies, chorus in particular)
United Kingdom (hot next-door girl as a singer, good melodies)
Montenegro (nothing mind-blowing, but definitely not bad compared to many other songs)

Songs (countries) I really disliked:
Russia (partly because they're always in Top 5 or Top 10, no matter how shitty their song is; they're always there solely because they're Russia. Partly because their song was genuinely really, really boring and bland)
Switzerland (because of the annoying whistling)
Poland (okay, so they got sexy girls which is probably the reason they even got to the final. Looking at the song, it was one of the worst in the whole competition this year. Unbearable)
Belarus (so not something I would volunterily listen to. Not my genre)
DProject: My favorites (from the final) were:
The Netherlands (quite smooth ballad, easy on the ears. Could easily picture myself listening to it while driving on an empty freeway on a dark night)
Sweden (despite the horrid mistake in the lyrics "Undo my sad", I liked the melodies, chorus in particular)
United Kingdom (hot next-door girl as a singer, good melodies)
Montenegro (nothing mind-blowing, but definitely not bad compared to many other songs)
The song I liked best was probably Italy. A song I'd definitely turn up when played on the radio while driving ;-)