It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fesin: But-but ... titties!
Yeah, not knowing what they're singing about helps for sure :)
Arteveld: I'll hook You up, just.. don't vote man!:D
With them? :p

Novotnus: Yeah, not knowing what they're singing about helps for sure :)
Why, what's it about?
Fesin: With them? :p
Well, since they kinda look like blowup dolls anyway.. Yeah, sure.;) How's Your sight? Myopic perhaps?
The Netherlanders are my favourites, with their brand new "Every Breath You Take".

The italian singer's dress was really, really very sober.
Remember your civic duty and vote if you are eligible... :-D

We shall discuss, if u wish, how bad the balance of results was afterwards! ;-) I normally per default disappointed (liked about 7-8 songs who came on top since 1990) - and very, very rarely has been the very best to my liking. But it is the participation that counts, eh, as with Olympics, lol!

Vote, pray - time is now!!
Arteveld: Well, since they kinda look like blowup dolls anyway.. Yeah, sure.;) How's Your sight? Myopic perhaps?
My eyesight is indeed terrible.
Fesin: My eyesight is indeed terrible.
I'm packing her as we speak then, pleasure doing business with You.:)
Arteveld: I'm packing her as we speak then, pleasure doing business with You.:)
As long as she hasn't been used... :P
Well that went pretty well.

Why can I not vote for the in between entertainment, at least they are entertaining. FALL!! FALLL!!! FAAALLLLLL!!!!
God damn it!
Fesin: But-but ... titties!
Arteveld: I'll hook You up, just.. don't vote man!:D
But... but... they make butter! What about butter manufacturing?
Fesin: As long as she hasn't been used... :P
You assume the singers are in pristine condition? You really don't know the lyrics, don't You?:)
Anyway, the song is about shaking what "momma gave you in the genes", and that, "who saw and tried knows", basically it's like a catchy brother commercial. We've got 'great girls and vodka'.
I've noticed the euro-odreal is planned for another hour or so, they're really milking it, eh? Nights people, and don't vote PL, thanks;)

dr.schliemann: But... but... they make butter! What about butter manufacturing?
Explains the prices and quality.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by Arteveld
Arteveld: I've noticed the euro-odreal is planned for another hour or so, they're really milking it, eh? Nights people, and don't vote PL, thanks;)
Don't worry: I voted for SWAT 4, though (actually I voted it months ago :-) ). Goodnight.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by dr.schliemann
Fesin: Well, Polands definitely my favourite. :D
Novotnus: Please, no :)
With Winter Olympics and Eurovision we'll go bankrupt. Well, even more bankrupt than now, that is :)
And lyrics for the song... just... urgh!
The Polish video is so full of stereotypes at the start, I like it:
- rural buildings
- crying (?) cock
- attractive girls
- not so attractive boy
- a babushka

But if I'd pay for voting, I'd vote for Netherlands.

Edit: You already know that you are getting the Olympics and that the application gets accepted by vote later this month?
Post edited May 10, 2014 by The-Business
And the voting starts - I am watching (a bit) as my family are doing a party type thing, while I play Eador and, most importantly, have the headphones on, playing Muse.
To quote The Guardian's live updates
"
And here's Armenia, to spoil the mood of the evening by giving ten points to Russia and no points to Ukraine. One day, archive footage of this broadcast will be used in a documentary about the days leading up to World War Three, and it won't be any more interesting.
"

:)
duffymoon: And the voting starts - I am watching (a bit) as my family are doing a party type thing, while I play Eador and, most importantly, have the headphones on, playing Muse.
I know, the music is slit your wrists bad, but the voting is always worth the torture (especially the mumbling French man we have in the living room who is not too happy)
Post edited May 10, 2014 by 011284mm