It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

groze: What, people still care about the ESC?!
Not really, but the family loves it. I remember that even CSI Miami was fun when I lived at home... so yeah.
In good company everything gets fun.
groze: What, people still care about the ESC?!
You took the words out of my mouth. ;-)
Kennethor: It is either Sweden or Austria who are going to win.
Oh god, please no. Austria must lose.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by Fesin
Kennethor: It is either Sweden or Austria who are going to win.
Fesin: Oh god, please not. Austria must lose-
Why? She sings good and has a strong song.
Kennethor: Why? She sings good and has a strong song.
Because then the ESC is in Vienna next year, which is enormously expensive and extremely annoying.
Kennethor: Why? She sings good and has a strong song.
Fesin: Because then the ESC is in Vienna next year, which is enormously expensive and extremely annoying.
When you mention it, yes. It was pretty annoying. But mostly all the attention it got in media.
They talked about sweden winning right after we won but did'nt stop talking until we hosted it. It was pretty terrible.

Oh god.. Now I hope that sweden doesn't win...
Kennethor: When you mention it, yes. It was pretty annoying. But mostly all the attention it got in media.
They talked about sweden winning right after we won but did'nt stop talking until we hosted it. It was pretty terrible.

I in turn am hoping Sweden does win. You're already used to it. :p
Kennethor: When you mention it, yes. It was pretty annoying. But mostly all the attention it got in media.

Fesin: I in turn am hoping Sweden does win. You're already used to it. :p
Noooo! I must get there before she sings... and stop it somehow...
But maybe the revealing ladies from Poland win. Sex always win in the end.
We are tuned into RTS1 (compliments to commentators, I really like them) since five minutes to be sure not to miss the iconic Eurovision theme, essential ingredient - time to pop the prosecco...

Bring it on!!! :-D
Kennethor: But maybe the revealing ladies from Poland win. Sex always win in the end.
Don't wish unto others... We're in debt enough as it is, thank You.:)
Arteveld: Don't wish unto others... We're in debt enough as it is, thank You.:)
Well, Polands definitely my favourite. :D
Fesin: Well, Polands definitely my favourite. :D
Please, no :)
With Winter Olympics and Eurovision we'll go bankrupt. Well, even more bankrupt than now, that is :)
And lyrics for the song... just... urgh!
Post edited May 10, 2014 by Novotnus
Oh look, Finland actually did a decent job. Perhaps we're not destined to be in the last place this time :D

Also, Poland took it a tad too far, really. Not very tasteful.
Novotnus: Please, no :)
With Winter Olympics and Eurovision we'll go bankrupt. Well, even more bankrupt than now, that is :)
And lyrics for the song... just... urgh!
But-but ... titties!
Fesin: But-but ... titties!
I'll hook You up, just.. don't vote man!:D