It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok I may try here
I have
Avadon
Pam
Flatout
Dead Space
All steam tradable
also Men of War Condemned heroes
Scary girl and Wavewform

I'm looking for Torchlight 2
I want Bastion on Steam ($6 atm)

I can offer these Steam games:

Supreme Commander + Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc)
Flatout (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc)
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited May 02, 2012 by ABH20
edit
Post edited May 02, 2012 by oasis789
Whitewraith: I have been very fortunate to have lots of great trades on GOG classifieds, some that I can remember that were very positive were by adambiser, grynn, Zpavelz, amok, gyokzoli and Heretic777 to name a few
I think that "a good trader" is a feature that ought to be implemented by GOG by implementing something like a "GOG trading feature" with a feedback option from those that have done actual trades (they have a system like that on www.discogs.com (people sells music CDs/records there).
Post edited May 01, 2012 by FiatLux
[H] Terraria, Steam tradeable

[W] Bastion (Steam)
I guess i'm not a good trader ( maybe i'm a bit greedy ? ) :(
Looks like i will not trade all these keys for games . :(

I will add a Desura list to my offer later . Also i still have a retail key of Elemental WoM , and a GOG backup copy key of the Witcher 2 .
Post edited May 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: I guess i'm not a good trader ( maybe i'm a bit greedy ? ) :(

I will add a Desura list to my offer later . Also i still have a retail key of Elemental WoM , and a GOG backup copy key of the Witcher 2 .
I don't think that it is because you are a bad trader I think it may be because it is hard to read what you have and what you want. You kinda have it all mixed together instead of 2 sections a want and a have. There was some stuff I saw that looked good but I wasn't sure what you had or what you wanted.

I don't have much to trade right now but if you made the list a little easier to read then I will keep my eye on it for when I do get stuff to trade. I would also suggest just to post every other page to keep it at the top cause it does take time to get a trade going.

Edit: looks like you went back and fixed that problem so forget that but just keep posting every other page you will eventually start getting offers
Post edited May 02, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
ne_zavarj: I guess i'm not a good trader ( maybe i'm a bit greedy ? ) :(

No offence mate, but perhaps it's time to lower your expectations a little. I always look through your lists and you have some good games but I think you're expecting too much in return for them. Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm just offering my opinion.
grynn: I want Bastion on Steam ($6 atm)

I can offer these Steam games:

Supreme Commander + Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc)
Flatout (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc)
I can also gift you a game on GG ($7.5) for Bastion on Steam ($6).
gameon: Have:
(steam keys)
Plain sight
wasteland angel

Want:
Personal Nightmare (on promo for just $2.39 today only!)
Gifted!

Thanks for the keys. :)
Asbeau: No offence mate, but perhaps it's time to lower your expectations a little.
Maybe you're right , but would you accept a $5.99 game if you are offering a $19.99 one ?
Didn't you get all those keys from the developers, for free anyway? I think a GOG for any of those codes is more than enough.
Post edited May 02, 2012 by grynn
Asbeau: No offence mate, but perhaps it's time to lower your expectations a little.
ne_zavarj: Maybe you're right , but would you accept a $5.99 game if you are offering a $19.99 one ?
Probably not, but Steam specials and other sales, bundles, free key offers from all sorts of sources and the trading community have really taken the value out of games recently. It's so easy to get games you don't want these days, and that's made it much harder to trade them for games you do want.

By the way, I just want to make it clear that I don't think you're greedy at all - the trading market is just in a weird state at the moment.
grynn: Didn't you get all those keys from the developers, for free anyway? I think a GOG for any of those codes is more than enough.
You are right , but my GOG wishlist is growing in every week , and my gaming budget is empty .

edit : Speaking about free games . You forget about the trading histeria of Dota2 and CS:GO . Those are free beta keys . Also you forgot about the TF2 crap trading .
Post edited May 02, 2012 by ne_zavarj