It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Anything there take your fancy?
Great list, but those that interest me I already have! Thanks though. Keep the offers coming!
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited May 12, 2012 by ABH20
I want Bastion ($6 atm) and Shank 2 ($5 atm) on Steam.

I'm offering any of these options for each game,

- Any $7.5 game on GamersGate
- Supreme Commander + Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance [Steam]
- Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc) [Steam]
- Flatout (plus an indie like BEEP, Dungeons of Dredmor, etc) [Steam]

I can give 3 options for Bastion + Shank 2.
Post edited May 02, 2012 by grynn
I have classic serious sam first encounter and second encounter to gift on steam.

willying to accept anything I dont already have on my steam account

http://steamcommunity.com/id/simon1987/home
gone
Post edited May 03, 2012 by didamangi
[Updated]

Have:

Terraria Steam Giftable

Want:

One of the following:

Bastion
Deathspank
Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue

Please respond, I'm getting tired of posting Terraria every day. I did get some offers, but I'm looking for one of these three specific games.
-Cym
oasis789: [H]
Steam tradable:
- AC revelations

Steam keys:
- Crusader Kings II
- Deus Ex HR

Gamersgate:
- Cities in motion

Indie Gala 3 (Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, Trapped Dead, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, Twin Sector, Flatout)

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier beta key (xbox 360)

[W] Offers, GOG games
How many GOG games do you want for Crusader Kings 2 ?
Asbeau: No offence mate, but perhaps it's time to lower your expectations a little.
ne_zavarj: Maybe you're right , but would you accept a $5.99 game if you are offering a $19.99 one ?
How often do you yourself buy anything from Steam that is not heavily discounted ?
I am not sure hat I have ever bought anything from Steam that were not discounted with at least %50 and most I have bought at discount %66 or better....

Also people seems to forget something and that is that at Steam they are usually the last place to lower prices so games that can be bought on physical media often can be bought , one place or the other, at a much lower price than Steams standard price after a while. So often the only way to get something Steam at an even remotely fair price is to use their sales.....
E.g.
I just bought "The Sims Medieval Collectors Edition" on physical media for 99 DK KR (less than 15€)(and that included a then free shipping offer!!!)(and I just saw that they lowered the price to 79 DK KR after I bought it) and Steam still charges 49,99€ for the Standard edition...
http://store.steampowered.com/app/102820/

And by the way, this is not about "not so new" games only. Take a game like "Anno 2070" , Steam charges 49,99€ and one can already buy it from Play.com for only €35.99 as their standard price (including free shipping) and at Amazon.co.uk they charge £24.99 in the "merchants section"...
Problem , as far as I have been told by GamersGate , who often have the same problem , is that it is the publishers that sets the price for e.g. GamersGate - at least that is what I have been told....

So I do not think that things here are so "black and white" only with respect to what is "a fair trade".......
Post edited May 03, 2012 by FiatLux
[H] Gamersgate games:
King Bounty trilogy
Cryostasis
Men of War 1
Alien shooter Gold pack

Indie Gala 2 basic gift (4 games)

Ares Extinction Agenda Steam key from Indie gala

[W]:
Altitude, Alien shooter 2 spare keys from indie gala
Containment, Data Jammers, Brainpipe steam key from lastest Indie royale
or any offer of games i don't own
I have:

Defense Grid: The Awakening + 4 DLC (steam key)
Faerie Solitaire (steam key)
Cities in Motion (gamersgate)

I want:

Indie Royale May Bundle, offers
Avadon
Pam
Flatout
Dead Space
All steam tradable
also Men of War Condemned heroes
Scary girl and Wavewform
all zombies must die
citys in motion collection
magicka
I'm looking for Torchlight 2
Hi !

I have a Steam key for Dawn of War 2 & a Steam key for Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising. Would anybody be interested in trading them for Transformers: War on Cybertron (currently 5$ on Steam) ?

Thank you !
sebarnolds: Hi !

I have a Steam key for Dawn of War 2 & a Steam key for Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising. Would anybody be interested in trading them for Transformers: War on Cybertron (currently 5$ on Steam) ?

Thank you !
If anyone doesn't have these Dawn of War games, DO IT!
;-}
sebarnolds: Hi !

Thank you !
While I am interested in this trade, my backlog is currently haunting me, and my wallet is trying to avoid me. However, if noone else responds to this, send me a PM tomorrow noon or so, and I will do this trade with you.
off topic :

I have too many packs on my wishlist .

Thief
Hitman ( i bet we will get another game of the series in next wek )
Ultima ( except Underworld )
Myst & Uru
Tex Murphy
Gabriel Knight 2 + 3
King's Quest
Space Quest
Police Quest
UFO
Populous
Dungeon Keeper
Wing Commander