It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jlg6184: Glad I wasn't overly interested in it then, that could have sucked...LOL
ne_zavarj: I will wait patiently for the GOG release of the real Max Payne games .
LOL. FYI, the Max Payne 3 pre-order comes with the first 2 Max Payne games.
axacss: [H] dota 2[W] cs:go or mw3 or sniper elite v2 or other games(1 posts)(1 posts)
Dota is worth at the very max about 10 bucks at the moment. And that is pushing it. They are very hard to trade for even very small games now, due to the massive gift drops over the last few days. May want to lower your expectations a bit.
jlg6184: Nah, not quite interested enough to go for that.
I was just making fun of your comment about people offering betas :)

jlg6184: Dota is worth at the very max about 10 bucks at the moment. And that is pushing it. They are very hard to trade for even very small games now, due to the massive gift drops over the last few days. May want to lower your expectations a bit.
And now seriously: a game is worth as much as one is willing to pay for it. If you know where to look, you can get both dota and csgo for free. If you know the right places you can sell it for at least $40-50. Not everyone spends time on trading forums, something worth $5 there might be worth a lot more somewhere else. I wouldn't pay more than $25 for MP3 for example.
Post edited April 18, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow: And now seriously: a game is worth as much as one is willing to pay for it. If you know where to look, you can get both dota and csgo for free. If you know the right places you can sell it for at least $40-50. Not everyone spends time on trading forums, something worth $5 there might be worth a lot more somewhere else. I wouldn't pay more than $25 for MP3 for example.
Still, it's hilarious to see how ridiculous the Steam Trading forums have become. I hadn't been on there for a few months now and just looking on there all I can see are complete amateurs with absolutely unrealistic offers.
jlg6184: LOL. FYI, the Max Payne 3 pre-order comes with the first 2 Max Payne games.
I know, but i don't want to own them on Steam .
jamyskis: Still, it's hilarious to see how ridiculous the Steam Trading forums have become. I hadn't been on there for a few months now and just looking on there all I can see are complete amateurs with absolutely unrealistic offers.
They will learn. Or someone will accept their offer, you'll never know :) I find it amusing that people sell those betas for next to nothing because there's so many other sellers. The thing is you have to sell where no one sells or heard about trading forums.
HAVE:

Portal (Steam Gift)
Defense Grid + DLC (Steam Key)
Faerie Solitaire (Steam Key)
World of Goo (Steam Key)
Cities in Motion (Gamersgate)

and some Desura keys (PM for details).

WANT:

Indie Royale Spring Bundle ( www.indieroyale.com )

(The Witcher can wait... Unstoppable Gorg just won me over on this new bundle.)
Post edited April 19, 2012 by Balthier
[Have] The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition Backup copy

[Want] Offers
Post edited April 20, 2012 by eny4lios
I won a copy of HOI3 Collection on the paradox forums, but i actually already have it on steam.

The version I won is a DRM free copy from gamersgate.
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-HOI3C/hearts-of-iron-3-collection

Its worth £20ish.

All i want for it is the Tau Commander DLC for DOW2 Retribution from Steam - £6.50

http://store.steampowered.com/app/56493/

or a Witcher 2 Code I Guess, Still haven't played it (if you have a spare code I know the values arent similar if you don't already have it)

Seems like a good deal to me.

I'm not to interested in getting scammed so I would need the DLC traded to me first, all i want is an honest trade, I can show you the forum post showing I won it, and the forum message (with code blanked out) showing I have it - and you can see on my steam profile i already have the game.

If you are interested please give me a message on here or Steam.

Steam ID (Okanehira)
Post edited April 19, 2012 by Okanehira
Classy move trading away Witcher 2 backups on their own forums.
Sinizine: Classy move trading away Witcher 2 backups on their own forums.
if we can trade cs go gifts on steamforum or etc, i think we can trade this
Sinizine: Classy move trading away Witcher 2 backups on their own forums.
If he has Witcher 2 already on gog, there is nothing wrong with trading a backup code
Check here
Have:
Counter Strike
Bulletstorm
Napoleon Total War: Imperial Edition
Wizorb
Trapped Dead
Unstoppable Gorg steam key from Indie Royale
Vertex Dispenser steam key from Indie Royale

Want:
CS: GO
Offers
Post edited April 19, 2012 by didamangi
Update
Gamersgate games to trade

Necrovision, Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Dawn of magic, Kings Bounty The Legend, Kings Bounty Armored princess, Kings Bounty Crossworlds, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods

looking for offers

Games I want Trine 2, Assassins creed, Darkstone, Bloodrayne 2, Witcher 2 or i am open to any offers
Guess I will trade something out of this

Humble Android Bundle 2(no Steam-keys)
Humble Android Bundle 1(no Steam-keys)
Humble Bundle Mojam
Indie Gala 2 Carebear+ bundle (games like in "carebear" music like in "big saver")
Painkiller: Redemption Steam-version
x3 Nuclear Dawn guest passes
Defense Grid Steam-key
Indie Gala 1 Steam-keys
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem Steam-key

For Witcher 2 on GOG (one of those backups people keep talking about).