It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have:

Portal (Steam Gift)
Faerie Solitaire (Steam Key)
World of Goo (Steam Key)
Cities in Motion (Gamersgate)

and some Desura keys (PM for details).

I want:

The Witcher 1 (GOG)
Asking again, Would anyone be willing to gift me the http://groupees.com/bemine2 I still don't have access to my money .

Would be willing to buy a cheap game (here on GoG or Steam) to the person who gifts me this once I have access to my money.

As always thanks in adavnce
Post edited April 18, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
Have: Max Payne 3 Pre-Order (STEAM)

Want: Offers

I figured I"d go ahead and try my luck here, see what my fellow GOGers would be offering, as the normal trade scene seems to like to lowball or offer betas, LOL.
Ki11s0n3: Asking again, Would anyone be willing to gift me the [url=Be Mine Bundle 2]http://groupees.com/bemine2[/url] I still don't have access to my money .

Would be willing to buy a cheap game (here on GoG or Steam) to the person who gifts me this once I have access to my money.

Your clicky link seems to be broken, by the way.
jlg6184: I figured I"d go ahead and try my luck here, see what my fellow GOGers would be offering, as the normal trade scene seems to like to lowball or offer betas, LOL.
Hmm CSGO? ;)
Post edited April 18, 2012 by nagytow
jlg6184: I figured I"d go ahead and try my luck here, see what my fellow GOGers would be offering, as the normal trade scene seems to like to lowball or offer betas, LOL.
nagytow: Hmm CSGO? ;)
LOL. Nah, CSGO does not have that high of value, sorry.
[H] Dota 2 beta tradable gift
[W] Indie Royale Spring Bundle gift, with the music bonus ($5)

Pm me if you're interested please :)

edit: Got it :)
Post edited April 18, 2012 by didamangi
Gamersgate games to trade

Necrovision, Alien shooter goldpack, Cryostasis, Dawn of magic, Kings Bounty The Legend, Kings Bounty Armored princess, Kings Bounty Crossworlds, Theatre of War 3 Korea, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Cuban Missile Crisis,Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Stalingrad, Gothic 3 and Gothic 3 Forsaken gods

looking for offers

Games I want Trine 2, Assassins creed, Darkstone, Bloodrayne 2 or i am open to any offers
Post edited April 18, 2012 by Whitewraith
jlg6184: LOL. Nah, CSGO does not have that high of value, sorry.
How about Dota 2? :D
oops
Ki11s0n3: Asking again, Would anyone be willing to gift me the [url=Be Mine Bundle 2]http://groupees.com/bemine2[/url] I still don't have access to my money .

ZPavelZ: Your clicky link seems to be broken, by the way.
fixed it
Post edited April 18, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
nagytow: How about Dota 2? :D
Or The Witcher 2 backup copy ?
Dota 2 is worthless now, too many invites over the last several days.

ne_zavarj: Or The Witcher 2 backup copy ?
Nah, not quite interested enough to go for that.
jlg6184: Nah, not quite interested enough to go for that.
I was just kidding . I'm not interested in Max Payne 3 .
jlg6184: Nah, not quite interested enough to go for that.
ne_zavarj: I was just kidding . I'm not interested in Max Payne 3 .
Glad I wasn't overly interested in it then, that could have sucked...LOL
jlg6184: Glad I wasn't overly interested in it then, that could have sucked...LOL
I will wait patiently for the GOG release of the real Max Payne games .