It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have: Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition
Want: Offers

Not really sure if I want to keep this or not, so I figured I'd post it here and see what kind of offers I get. Not interested in any of the indie bundles.
[Have] Terraria (Steam Tradeable) and keys to all 3 prime games from Indie Gala 3 (Steam keys for Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, and Trapped Dead)

[Want] Offers via PM.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by CymTyr
Foxhack: Damn you, where were you a month ago when I needed a new video card. >:|

Would you trade some good old physical retail boxed games for it? XD
StingingVelvet: Cold hard cash baby.
how much are we talking?

On a totally unrelated note, here is my new listing:

I have:

Steam redeemable keys:

Dungeon Defenders
Dungeon Siege III (From Amazon)
Duke Nukem Forever (from Amazon)
Mafia II (only for NA from Amazon)
Dead Island (from Amazon' NA only)
Aliens Vs Predator (2010)

I also have the following steam gifts (tradable and/or giftable):

Dead Space 2
Frozen Synapse
Lucidity
Lost Planet Colonies Extreme Condition
IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs over Dover
First Templar
Men of War Vietnam

[W]

The Witcher 2
Silent Hunter 5
Drakensang + Drakensang Philean's Secret
Saints Row 3
Or Offers*

*Offers From Steam, GOG or Gamersgate

ne_zavarj: I'm offering games from my GamersGate catalogue for $6.99 Big Fish Games coupons .
( will update this post later )
what is a $6.99 Big Fish Games coupons?
Post edited April 03, 2012 by abolat
Guest passes! Someone, please, rid me of these things!
Booster Trooper [GONE]
Booster Trooper [GONE]

And has this been claimed yet?
Hacker Evolution
AYGDX-KYGBG-B6GA2

ne_zavarj: I'm offering games from my GamersGate catalogue for $6.99 Big Fish Games coupons .
( will update this post later )
abolat: what is a $6.99 Big Fish Games coupons?
I think he means Game Club Credits, 1 credit = 1 game. BigFishGames gives me one every month for letting them take money out of my bank account.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by NameGoo
NameGoo: Guest passes! Someone, please, rid me of these things!
Booster Trooper
Booster Trooper

And has this been claimed yet?
Hacker Evolution
AYGDX-KYGBG-B6GA2

NameGoo: I think he means Game Club Credits, 1 credit = 1 game. BigFishGames gives me one every month for letting them take money out of my bank account.
Thanks for a Guest pass mate :)
Sinizine: Trading alternative keys for a bundle is just bad form anyways. They aren't giving you multiple copies of the game when you buy a bundle. They're simply giving you the option to use in Steam, or DRM free, or on Desura, etc. They aren't intending for you to give it away to people. The intent is to give you options, and if you say, give away a Steam key but play your DRM free version you're kind of spitting in their faces.
Well this is bound to happen. Watch out once Legend of Grimrock comes out. There will be spare Steam keys floating around lol
Post edited April 03, 2012 by nijuu
Sinizine: Trading alternative keys for a bundle is just bad form anyways. They aren't giving you multiple copies of the game when you buy a bundle. They're simply giving you the option to use in Steam, or DRM free, or on Desura, etc. They aren't intending for you to give it away to people. The intent is to give you options, and if you say, give away a Steam key but play your DRM free version you're kind of spitting in their faces.
IndieRoyale is explicitly encouraging its customers to gift spare Steam-keys to others. Please, refer to their twitter for confirmation.
I also accept money via PayPal .
abolat: how much are we talking?
I can't really compare prices on my current crappy mobile net, but whatever the average resale price is minus 10% or so I would guess.

I can try and find a number if you're interested.
ne_zavarj: I also accept money via PayPal .
What's so cool about BigFish that you are after their games? Just curious.
ZPavelZ: What's so cool about BigFish that you are after their games? Just curious.
Nothing special . I only have time to play casual games ( or GOG releases ) .
ZPavelZ: IndieRoyale is explicitly encouraging its customers to gift spare Steam-keys to others. Please, refer to their twitter for confirmation.
Spare Steam keys in that statement was regarding if you already owned the game prior to purchasing a bundle. Not to take the Steam keys, then give away your Desura copies, and maybe send everyone your DRM free download link. Someone trading away a Desura key (as was the case here) most certainly means they redeemed their Steam keys and are then trying to profit from them. There's a reason why all these bundles have gift options. Because they don't want three different people getting copies of the games everytime they sell a bundle (Steam, Desura, DRM free).

One thing to unload stuff you already owned, another thing to buy a bundle, redeem the games and try to profit by trading away other copies that bundle provided you with. If you still have access to the games and you give away a copy to someone else, hmm what does that sound like? Rhymes with shmirate.
Post edited April 03, 2012 by Sinizine
Sinizine: Spare Steam keys in that statement was regarding if you already owned the game prior to purchasing a bundle. Not to take the Steam keys, then give away your Desura copies, and maybe send everyone your DRM free download link. Someone trading away a Desura key (as was the case here) most certainly means they redeemed their Steam keys and are then trying to profit from them. There's a reason why all these bundles have gift options. Because they don't want three different people getting copies of the games everytime they sell a bundle (Steam, Desura, DRM free).

One thing to unload stuff you already owned, another thing to buy a bundle, redeem the games and try to profit by trading away other copies that bundle provided you with. If you still have access to the games and you give away a copy to someone else, hmm what does that sound like? Rhymes with shmirate.
I am certainly not talking about sharing direct download DRM-free links. But let's make an assumption. What if you already own the bundle games on Desura? Would it be against the rules to give someone your Desura code? Aside from the fact I discovered itt that it also grants one access to DRM-free direct download bundle page, I do not see any difference (giving another person access to your own private IR bundle page IS against the rules, that is right - but neither myself nor many other itt knew there was such a possibility).

I mean IF Desura code was only for Desura and you IF had the games on Desura. Would it be not the same thing to give away a spare Desura key just as giving away a spare Steam-key?

Of course, everyone wants to boost their own sales, and I do agree providing a number of platform options (i.e. more redundancy) is always a good thing. But I see little difference (aside from what I pointed above) in giving away a spare Steam-key and a spare Desura-key. Same thing would be, if all Desura keys would be separate for separate games.

I think you can actually ask them yourself "can I give away my Desura-key if I already own all games on Desura?" and see what they reply with. My guess would be "no because this is also the key that gives you direct access to your IR page" not "no because we only allow to give away spare Steam-keys".
I have Gothic 3 + expansion for trade. These are gamersgate copies. Update.
[Have] Terraria (Steam Tradeable) and keys to all 3 prime games from Indie Gala 3 (Steam keys for Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, and Trapped Dead)

[Want] Offers via PM.
CymTyr: [Have] Terraria (Steam Tradeable) and keys to all 3 prime games from Indie Gala 3 (Steam keys for Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, and Trapped Dead)

[Want] Offers via PM.
Is Trapped Dead fixed yet?