It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
Bleh... Optional client. Not for me, but it's a good thing it's optional, though :)
http://www.gog.com/galaxy

Aha!
So GOG Galaxy can make multiplayer games more better with other GOGers?
New computer soon, 20% discount, and free Neverwinter Nights - at the top of my wishlist and available now?

Yeah, I'm in.
HA! Everyone who complains that with GOG.com games they can't connect to friends, can't get achievements, can't get auto-updates, there will be GOG Galaxy with all those benefits without the obligation to use the client and the obligation to get online. Now all Steamfanboys can be a little bit quieter and a bit more goggy!
SpecShadow: There is no existing Witcher movie so it could be good idea to make one.
Oh... So the one with Żebrowski never existed? :D Don't ask, don't tell.

O błędach naszych ojców się nie rozmawia.

I'm happy with gog client annoucement!
Optional client with auto patching games. Good move.
Lemon_Curry: http://www.gog.com/galaxy

Aha!
Good find :)
WOW, good offer. Any news about PS4 and One pre-order?
Please find a way to give us a GOG code for the game when we will purchase console version, here Witcher 3 is 71€ (vanilla), the PC version 43 with a lot of benefit :(
yay, optional client! I hope naysayers understand it's OPTIONAL.
ZwaanME: So I get a 5% discount if I own (and I do) the Witcher 1 and 2 on GOG.com. Is that 5% total or 5% per game? And this is also true if I own these games on another platform. I happen to own both the Witcher 1 and 2 on Steam as well. Does this mean I get double the discount (as a loyal buyer of your games)?
Unless you can prove that you paid on both servies, perhaps. I bought the games on Steam and used my Steam key to obtain a free DRM-free copy on GOG. I wouldn't expect to get an extra 5% for my GOG copies. :-)
I'm down for the client! Auto-patching has spoiled me, I admit it, and it'd be kinda cool. Mark me down as a definite Galaxy user.
wolfsite: So does this mean the front page is just going to be nothing but Witcher 3 advertising for the next 10-12 months? I have no interest in the game in any way and if does end up like that I will probably have to go elsewhere for games.
Probably not. Don't worry it's just a frontpage! ;)
GOG Galaxy

Freedom Of Choice - You don't need to be online to play single-player. Online needed for multi-player and posting achievements.

Optional Client - Auto-updates of games. Can still download patches independently if desired, not forced to auto-update.

Cross-Play - You can multi-play with players on other services without needing to use those clients.
Lemon_Curry: http://www.gog.com/galaxy

Aha!
Shambhala: Good find :)
He he... the address was shown at the end of the promotion video. :)
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Lemon_Curry