It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
Am I the only one that doesn't say it as geeogee
Video quality on livestream is fluctuating. Seems HD some time, and a felt 320x200 at other times.
Collector edition is AWESOME!
I really want the collector edition for Witcher 2 and 3. I saw 2 and it has one of those medallions.

So expensive. ='(
I need to pre-order that CE now! Someone give me a link to a site where I can pre-order!
Witcher 3

Standard boxed version comes with manual, compendium, map, soundtrack and stickers.

Collectors limited edition (pre-order only) adds polystone statue, 200-page art book, steel wolf head medallion, and steelbook game case.

Digital edition includes DRM-free game, digital artbook, bonus videos, map. Exclusive GOG edition includes extended soundtrack, comic book, concept art, some other thing, and Neverwinter Nights. Also a discount for GOG members who own previous Witchers. Mentions a "fair price" plan to give away extra games for non-US buyers, a la AOW3.
BananaJane: Am I the only one that doesn't say it as geeogee
No. I call it gawk.
Preorder of Witcher 3 opened!
Loyality discount on GOG (5%) if you already have W1+2
We want TW3 on Linux natively !!!!!
PLEASE !!!!!!!!

:')
Good Grief the comment section is full of references to genetilia. No fucking Maturity what so ever.
Haha, Tywin Lannister in The Witcher 3 - I'm so pre-ordering now! :P
toxicTom: Loyality discount on GOG (5%) if you already have W1+2
Didn't he say 5% for each?
Tpiom: Haha, Tywin Lannister in The Witcher 3 - I'm so pre-ordering now! :P
And Sauron o.O
Yennefer