It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
Ebany: Well, I tried but it's not airing till 0400 my time and I'm buggered.

I figure it's only info about CE Witcher 3 pre-orders, maybe some Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay.

Nite ppl.
You'll be able to see it tomorrow anyway, it's not live only :)
Well less than an hour... I wonder if TeT will give us his farewell performance on GOG's stage
Has anybody successfully created a livestream-account via email (not facebook)? I don't get a verification email :/

Edit: YOU SHALL NOT USE TEMPORARY EMAIL SERVICES! ^^
Post edited June 05, 2014 by SchmecktnachSeil
budejovice: Insomnia has ruined us all.
On the contrary, it has trained us well. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: On the contrary, it has trained us well. ;-P
I stand corrected! :)

I have no idea how I'm going to deal with the Summer Sale, what with having time to research games and everything...
SchmecktnachSeil: Has anybody successfully created a livestream-account via email (not facebook)? I don't get a verification email :/

Edit: YOU SHALL NOT USE TEMPORARY EMAIL SERVICES! ^^
give twitch a go http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom but You wont need an account to watch it either way.
Hello from the streaming venue!
It's going to be awesome! We are all pumped! I'm tweeting pics like crazy and we are officially accepting press, just a half hour left!
Odd question, sorry, but which of the providing video services works without Flash?

Flash has recently fucked up my Firefox completely, so I just threw it out.

livestream / needs flash
twitch tv / needs flash
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Vainamoinen
Does the Twitch chat work? I only get the loading "circle"..

EDIT: working now lol

Do you think there will be spoilers? I'm interested in GOG's livestream, but I haven't played W1 or W2 yet..
Post edited June 05, 2014 by phaolo
phaolo: Does the Twitch chat work? I only get the loading "circle"..

Do you think there will be spoilers? I'm interested in GOG's livestream, but I haven't played W1 or W2 yet..
no spoilers :)
phaolo: Do you think there will be spoilers? I'm interested in GOG's livestream, but I haven't played W1 or W2 yet..
RPGelephant: no spoilers :)
Cool! Thanks blue RPGelephant :)
phaolo: Does the Twitch chat work? I only get the loading "circle"..

What are you waiting??
RPGelephant: Hello from the streaming venue!
It's going to be awesome! We are all pumped! I'm tweeting pics like crazy and we are officially accepting press, just a half hour left!
When GOG team takes over the stage?
How long will it be?
They're totally going to announce "The Witcher" movie trilogy as the new addition to The Witcher universe.