It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
Stoked for any new announcements. I know CDPR won't let us down.

They're the ONLY company that doesn't.
fossilfern: Says it starts at 6PM GMT but its pretty much 4PM with 3 hours left to go, so it starts at 7PM?
real.geizterfahr: It's 3PM GMT now. You're probably talking about London Time, which is GMT+1 or BST (British Summer Time).

A little link to clarify: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Thanks for the link. I was wondering why there's nothing to see, until I followed your link and realized Central European summertime is actually GMT+2, not GMT exact, because of the time difference. My hazy thinking was, it's summertime, it's one hour later, so we've already arrived at British time, but that's some really haze - and incorrect - thinking. It usually takes me a long time, visualizing the sun rotating, the shadow of the earth itself creeping from east to west, and how shifts in time will influence that, to reconstruct what summertime means for the timeshift. Each and every time, I never remember.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by DubConqueror
trusteft: I wouldn't mind them announcing the arrival of the Windows version of Star General and Space Bucks. :)
Star General would be sweet! :)
Vainamoinen: I must admit, I would have much preferred Bob Ross.
I second this. His show is better than meditation for putting me in a calm, almost blissful trance state.
Vainamoinen: I must admit, I would have much preferred Bob Ross.
IAmSinistar: I second this. His show is better than meditation for putting me in a calm, almost blissful trance state.
We might need it tonight.
IAmSinistar: I second this. His show is better than meditation for putting me in a calm, almost blissful trance state.
Ha, I used to watch his show as a kid.

Not sure he would survive GOG and its community. ;-P
IAmSinistar: His show is better than meditation for putting me in a calm, almost blissful trance state.
Yeap. What better way to relax than watch an ex-Air Force Master Sergeant work his magic.
Melhelix: He's still going to be around on the forums though, right? He won't just vanish? GOG doesn't have any kind of one-way-out-in-a-body-bag policy... right? Guys? ...Bueller?
Considering he hasn't posted here since 30th April I don't expect much future activity from him.

It is sad because he was face of GOG. G-Doc or Judas are cool guys and do good job but they are mostly faceless drones (no offense:-p) who are like forum Santa's little helpers, TET was seen and heard around and you could rely on him being in videos and sales.
Well, I tried but it's not airing till 0400 my time and I'm buggered.

I figure it's only info about CE Witcher 3 pre-orders, maybe some Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay.

Nite ppl.
high rated
I miss Bob.

Right now were going to add some trees. Yeah, some happy little trees. We'll put a line of happy little trees right there. Aren't they just beautiful. They remind me of when I was younger, looking at a nice little row of trees just like that, only those trees didn't have birds in them, no they had a squad of NVA in them. Yeah, a bunch of happy little Charlie snipers just waiting for one of us to stand up and "bam!", my best friends head was gone, isn't that nice. And then there was the little happy little screams of the fox hole behind me as one of those happy little commie bastards hit it square with an RPG and I start yelling "GOOKS IN THE WIRE! GOOKS IN THE WIRE!" and the trees came alive seemingly thousands of them and I'm SHOOTING AND SHOOTING AND THEY KEEP POURING OUT OF THE HAPPY LITTLE TREES AND WE HIT THE HAPPY LITTLE TREES WITH NAPALM BUT THEY KEEP COMING AND COMING AND COMING!!! DIE YOU COMMIE FUCKERS! DIE!
tinyE: I miss Bob.
Pet name for the absent testicle?
Ebany: Well, I tried but it's not airing till 0400 my time and I'm buggered.

I figure it's only info about CE Witcher 3 pre-orders, maybe some Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay.

Nite ppl.
Sleep is for the weak!
jalex3: Sleep is for the weak!
Insomnia has ruined us all.
I just noticed it starts at 2100 (local). Damn it, I am going to miss it, Person of Interest is on TV and I don't miss it for any reason. :)

I hope by 2200 it has finished and there is a summary somewhere. :)
IAmSinistar: His show is better than meditation for putting me in a calm, almost blissful trance state.
JMich: Yeap. What better way to relax than watch an ex-Air Force Master Sergeant work his magic.
Easy to believe that. His voice is both mellifluous and persuasive, which no doubt helped him in that career.