It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
That is pretty sad. I hope he at least gives us a good-bye before he leaves.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Fesin
Melhelix: Wait, wait, wait. What. WHAT. What. Noooooooooooooooooooo! He's still going to be around on the forums though, right? He won't just vanish? GOG doesn't have any kind of one-way-out-in-a-body-bag policy... right? Guys? ...Bueller?
He might vanish as JMich stated about some other deleted gog employee accident 2 years ago :) Probably some gog canibals ate TeT as they did with DELETED_Galimatias ;) Well employees change all the time - it happens. Nice no button - really cool - can't stop pressing on it.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Matruchus
I am really excited to see some new footage for The Witcher 3 gameplay, easily the most anticipated game of next year for me. Also I hope GOG has some great news in store because hearing about all the games being removed is really unfortunate and there have been quite a few of them since I joined.
Says it starts at 6PM GMT but its pretty much 4PM with 3 hours left to go, so it starts at 7PM?
fossilfern: Says it starts at 6PM GMT but its pretty much 4PM with 3 hours left to go, so it starts at 7PM?
6PM GMT, now most of the Euroope are on Daylight Saving Time and that means GMT +1.
fossilfern: Says it starts at 6PM GMT but its pretty much 4PM with 3 hours left to go, so it starts at 7PM?
It's 3PM GMT now. You're probably talking about London Time, which is GMT+1 or BST (British Summer Time).

A little link to clarify: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Post edited June 05, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
UK has summer time, if I remember correctly, right? So the UK time at the moment is GMT+1

EDIT: Double ninja'd? You guys are good.
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Fesin
Bambusek: 6PM GMT, now most of the Euroope are on Daylight Saving Time and that means GMT +1.
Western and Central Europe is mostly GMT+2 cause of daylight saving time. That means 8.00 pm for most of Europe when the show starts.

This is GMT time now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php

Just look at the above clock and you will see how much time is left before the show starts in GMT timezone. At the moment im writing this its a bit less then 3 hours before the stream starts. And this means 8 pm for Slovenia, Germany, Austria, Italy, etc.

UK is GMT+1 at the moment cause of daylight saving time.

So the show starts in UK at 7pm.

On the other side just look at the top gog post and you will see a clock counting down time till the show starts - that should give you enough data about the start of the show :)
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Matruchus
real.geizterfahr: It's 3PM GMT now. You're probably talking about London Time, which is GMT+1 or BST (British Summer Time).

A little link to clarify: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
Lol this always confuses me! Thanks for the clarification.
Matruchus: Western and Central Europe is mostly GMT+2 cause of daylight saving time. That means 8.00 pm for most of Europe when the show starts.

This is gmt time now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php

That's true, but fossilfern are from UK anyway so he is GMT+1. :) Of course any country that has GMT+1 as standard time now is on GMT+2
I haven't missed much by the look of things.
Matruchus: Western and Central Europe is mostly GMT+2 cause of daylight saving time. That means 8.00 pm for most of Europe when the show starts.

This is gmt time now: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php

Bambusek: That's true, but fossilfern are from UK anyway so he is GMT+1. :) Of course any country that has GMT+1 as standard time now is on GMT+2
Yeah UK is normally GMT+0 but cause of summer time its GMT+1 :)
Sad to see TET go, hope the best for him and GOG!
Let me guess :

The only news about GOG will be the announcement of a new publisher Viva Media .
BillyMaysFan59: If only they could hire Billy Mays to replace him :P
Billy Mays passed away a couple of years ago.