It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

All-new Witcher 3 gameplay trailer, pre-orders launch; GOG.com unveils GOG Galaxy, the DRM-Free Online Gaming platform!

All-new The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gameplay footage, pre-order details, and a look at the exclusive content of the collector's edition. GOG.com unveils its upcoming new project taking a next step in the DRM-Free gaming revolution. All that and more in the CD Projekt RED & GOG.com Summer Conference. Watch it right here!
Post edited June 04, 2014 by G-Doc
Accatone: Can you post the link of TeT's blog? I couldn't find it. It's really a pity if it's a true that he is no longer a GOG member.
Sure.

:)
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Trilarion
Accatone: Can you post the link of TeT's blog? I couldn't find it. It's really a pity if it's a true that he is no longer a GOG member.
Trilarion: Sure.

Trilarion: :)
Ich bin zu schnell ich weiss :)
Trilarion: Sure.

Trilarion: :)
Thanks! :)
HypersomniacLive: I seem to have missed that - any link you could please dig up?
I thought folks were just fooling around until jkiiskinen provided that link.

Is that paraphrasing "Change ain't good, you know Léon?"?
If so, this is one of my all time favourite films. If not, could you share where that's from?
Matruchus: http://crowdtamers.com/about/about-trevor/marketing-maestro-for-hire
OMG! Fair thee well Magical Trevor!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au3-hk-pXsM
We'll miss your marketing tricks - they were ever so clever!
*sniff* :'-(
Post edited June 05, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
http://it.ign.com/pictures/articles/13937/198260.jpg
My reaction to the news of The Enigmatic T leaving gog.
You can't be serious... TET was the face of the company, it's really sad to see him leave.
Moonbeam: What are the consequences of most peeps objecting to regional pricing? No big games:(
Am just wondering what else, a pity almost everyone was so anti.
Not a popular opinion around here but I get where you're coming from. Regional pricing isn't even the devil people make it out to be, every country's economy is super different. Charging the same amount of money in California compared to Ohio doesn't even make sense, let alone across the entire world.

That said shitty retail agreements that factor import costs into digital games, which have no import costs, is the thing people actually hate. And that isn't going to change until boxed video games go away completely, which might be a while. So I don't blame people for freaking out about GOG's attempts at regional pricing, because more often than not people get screwed by a big publisher system which focuses on boxed console retail and screws the PC digital market over.
Phaidox: You can't be serious... TET was the face of the company, it's really sad to see him leave.
Wait WHAT???? Where was this? What happened?
I think the best way to iprove GOG is to add all social / technical features that Steam has but optional (achievements, mods, friendlist ,.........) and add some new features. Steam started as a update client for Half-Life not a store.

You should always have option not to use them and it would only use it for games in your account on gog.com. By the way it could be the best form of DRM (limited service) and if u don't want this service u just turn it off and download all from gog.com.
No new release today yet? So either we will get Witcher 3 pre order during conference or GOG get a new large publisher .

I hope for the second.
Sorry to hear TET go and I wish him the best. You'll be missed and remembered by many here.
Oh no, TET will be leaving? :(

Sad news to discover this morning, but I do wish him the best with wherever he ends up next.
IAmSinistar: Thanks, but I think HL wanted to see the post I was talking about here on GOG. There was a sentence in an otherwise unrelated post that hinted someone was leaving. I thought at the time the bluetext leaving was G-Doc, as he was on a long leave that seemed like it may have been something else.
Bingo, that's exactly it.

I suspected that AGB might have been an alias for a bluetext, since they were very generous with the games. But I confess I don't know who they actually are, and their generosity was laudable whatever the origin.
No wonder I missed that, first time I even see this thread and its OP.
I'm actually surprised that AGB, bluetext or not, was "allowed" to disclose the departure of an employee before an official announcement was made. Then again, I can't really recall if GOG makes official announcements about such things.
I assume that since TET's been the public face of GOG and all, an official statement will be made closer to August, if at all.

Thanks to JMich for digging it up.
HypersomniacLive: Then again, I can't really recall if GOG makes official announcements about such things.
They don't. Remember the DELETED_Galimatias incident a few years back.