It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AnonymousGiftBot: Well, it wouldn't be much of a send off if I didn't have a big giveaway so here's how this one works. Everyone who entered gets their game.
Wow, mighty generous of you. (I missed that post before.)
Thank you very much for the gift of the game!
AnonymousGiftBot: [...] Everyone who entered gets their game.
I must say you're a really great guy! Thank you very much for your awesome generosity! :)
AnonymousGiftBot: Well, it wouldn't be much of a send off if I didn't have a big giveaway so here's how this one works. Everyone who entered gets their game.
ET3D: Wow, mighty generous of you. (I missed that post before.)
Woah, only noticed it now too because of this post! Great, hopefully you won't go broke, beloved GiftBot! :D
Wow! What a truly remarkable, generous and altogether humbling act of kindness...

Thank you so much for the game AnonymousGiftBot!

And please... do stick around... :)
p.s. How appropriate that you get an entire Insomnia send-off ;)
Great giveaway, thanks a lot :)
AnonymousGiftBot: In the meanwhile if you feel like it, problems like this would be resolved quickly if topics like this one got a lot of votes. Too late to help me, but it might help others down the line.
Voted. That would make purchasing codes to give away much less of a hassle indeed.

Also, received Ultima 7 now, thanks a lot once more! :)
Got my game today. Thanks a lot! :)
Just received Tesla Effect. You are great.
high rated
OK, that should be it. I think all codes are out. If you believe I've made a mistake...I'm sorry. This account is now closed. One last time...congrats and farewell.
low rated
A big thank you (i thought to do it here else you might feel getting swamped by pm's people thanking you), I just received Tesla Effect, i seen AnonymousGiftBot only a few times on the forum, so don't really know you but it's always sad to see people go, and lately its been a bunch.
This has been a very generous (final) giveaway and i don't know if you have more accounts, but ifso hope you don't be a stranger. Good luck to you.

Mentao: Also in for lugum (Tesla Effect is a must, even for me, but I haven't even play Martian Memorandum or Under a Killing Moon, yet).
Thank you for the nomination.
AnonymousGiftBot: OK, that should be it. I think all codes are out. If you believe I've made a mistake...I'm sorry. This account is now closed. One last time...congrats and farewell.
Just wanted to say a hearty thank you and best wishes to you sir, you and this amazing generosity will never be forgotten. Goodbye. :)
AnonymousGiftBot: OK, that should be it. I think all codes are out. If you believe I've made a mistake...I'm sorry. This account is now closed. One last time...congrats and farewell.
That's amazing, I've just received a game (Banished!) from AnonymousGiftBot! Just incredible, how unselfish one can be. It's so building up (if that's the correct expression)!

I wish you all the best! :-) Hope to see you back soon :-)
AnonymousGiftBot, you are an insanely generous person -- I can't believe my gift, thank you SO VERY MUCH! ♥
<--*still in shock*

I don't know how in the world you can afford to make so many wishes come true -- the final tally must be staggering!