It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrcrispy83: Looks like I didn't get anythingthis time, but I still want to thank you again for Arcanum that one Christmas.

Goodbye, or see you around with a different account.
I'm still buying up the codes for everyone. It shouldn't take more than about another day to get them all bought. In the meanwhile if you feel like it, problems like this would be resolved quickly if topics like this one got a lot of votes. Too late to help me, but it might help others down the line.
Big, big thanks to AGB! This was an awesome gesture by a most awesome person. I hope I have had the pleasure of interacting with your primary account/username on the forums, and I hope you'll be around in the future. Thank you for doing this amazing giveaway for everyone, and for having done great and kind things for people on the forum for so long. :)
mrcrispy83: Looks like I didn't get anythingthis time, but I still want to thank you again for Arcanum that one Christmas.

Goodbye, or see you around with a different account.
AnonymousGiftBot: I'm still buying up the codes for everyone. It shouldn't take more than about another day to get them all bought. In the meanwhile if you feel like it, problems like this would be resolved quickly if topics like this one got a lot of votes. Too late to help me, but it might help others down the line.
I clicked your link, voted and left a comment. I was not aware of this link. If we all voted, it would be a great way for us to say Thank You.
I kind of forgot about this GA. So when I got the game I was like whoa I won I PM'd a thank you then came here to post the same...then I realized that I did not win, you gifted everyone...wow

That is amazing. thank you so much and I hope that if someone does leave GOG, that GOG will still be a place where so many people with similar tastes, times, and games can hang out and be friendly
high rated
I wanted to posted this before I went to bed. I truly wanted to say thank you for the Gift and the fact you were so kind to Gift everyone else that Entered to. I'm sure we all made mistakes in the past with Giveaways. No one is perferct. As for one of GOG's Employee's leaving, I hope they do announce it because we would all be wondering why they had to leave.

As for friendly, I have met sooooo many friendly people on here it's not even funny anymore. I just met another one today. Thespain is another I met this week to and formed a bond with as well. You say you are like Dr Jekyll and Hyde. Maybe you are, but we all have to get nasty on here sometimes due to the Trolls or Rude people.

The fact that you are this kind and generous is something that I haven't seen before. It adds a whole new meaning to Giveaways. Wherever life takes you, wherever you go, whatever you do, never forget this place for as long as you live if you do decide to leave for good. This place is truly kind and the people I have met have all been kind to me. Sure, I've met a few bad apples, but that comes with all Forums as I've learned. As long as I live, as long as this place is here, so will many of us be. It's people like you that make it what it is today.

So always remember everyone and who all you have Gifted in the past and even now. We will never forget you or what you stand for. Someone that has truly brought a smile and joy to our faces. Someone that went out of their way with their own Money to make our lives a bit easier. Someone that made a difference in this life we all walk. Someone that left an ever lasting impression our minds that will never fade. I know for one that years later many of us will never forget this day for as long as we live. So AnonymousGiftBot, here's to you and all that you have done. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J_0yjwOClw

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
AnonymousGiftBot: In the meanwhile if you feel like it, problems like this would be resolved quickly if topics like this one got a lot of votes.
marianne: I clicked your link, voted and left a comment. I was not aware of this link. If we all voted, it would be a great way for us to say Thank You.
^Yes, this^ Besides, GOG should have implemented this LONG ago! If the indie bundles can do it, GOG should be able to, too! (says the person with no programming experience :p )
Thank you so much for the game, AnonymousGiftBot! It was a nice surprise and it really made my day! :)
Thanks for everything AnonymousGiftBot you really had some awesome moments in here
Wow, I can't thank you enough. Your generosity is truly remarkable.
thank you very much, that was mighty generous of you

I don't know what to say other than i support anonymity on the internet so if you feel like your presence here is "compromised" you should do whatever you feel like to make yourself comfortable again. However i hope you won't give up on gog.com completely and stay here anonymously with another account because it's the good people like you who made this community one of the best.
thank you for your generosity.
What the....

Seems like our dear GiftBot is going out with a BANG! =D
Thank you very much (yet again) for your generosity and for gifting me and the others so many games! =)
Just received my game ! AnonymousGiftBot is amazing ! Thank you again ;)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by MaxFulvus
Well, that's one way to go alright. Thank you very much and a hearty farewell !

Hopefully you'll still visit every once in a while :)
I just want to formally thank you on the boards. I got Papers Please and its truly a awesome indie gem. I'm having alot of fun with the game. Thanks so much!