It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you seems so inadequate for such a wonderful gift to everyone. I am really speechless and overwhelmed. Thank you so much :) I hope the future brings you all you wish for.
Damn it, I forgot to post here :/ Oh well, shit happens . Thanks for the giveaway :)
AnonymousGiftBot: Well, it wouldn't be much of a send off if I didn't have a big giveaway so here's how this one works. Everyone who entered gets their game.

Yeah.
Well, I did say "Thanks for the chance and for choosing to go out in style.", but this is like going out with the bang of atomic bomb. So, atomic kudos to you and your super generosity.
Woah. Many thanks for your incredible generosity..if you're still around.
That's awesome that everyone won, thanks!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This is really going out with a bang!
I'm speechless and kind of sad that I won't be able to repay your tremendous generosity personally, if you're leaving for good.

This community has been amazing to me in the past few months, as lame and cliché as it may sound, I feel like I have met true friends in here. I've been unemployed and getting mail notices from the bank and the police, and I get the "you're over-qualified, sorry" from every job interview I go to, so I don't actually know when I'll get a new job, and each passing day I lose a bit more hope of even getting one. All the money I saved through the years now has to cover bills, rent, medical expenses, food and transportation, so if it wasn't for the huge generosity of some awesome people in this community, I wouldn't have been able to get some of the amazing GOG games I've been getting. And though they're "just games", they help putting a smile on my face and keeping me going through the days.

So thank you so very much for this unparalleled act of kindness. I hope I'll be able to give some of it back to the community, as soon as things get sorted out.
Just got back into town from a weekend with the folks, and what a surprise! Somehow I had missed this thread entirely, yet upon my return had a message that I had been nominated for a gift. My heartfelt thanks to the folks who find my contributions of merit, as well to this community at large for being such a great place. And of course thanks as well to AnonymousGiftBot, for this lovely way of helping knit our community tighter by calling out those who make things that bit better.

It's probably just as well I missed this thread the first time, as there are far too many people I would have had to nominate. I trust most of you know who you are from our regular correspondences. But if you have any reservation as to whether you are one of the many valuable GOGnards here, allow me to smack you with the Great Mackerel Of Doubt Removal. :)

*fishy whack*
A gift for all.. this GA is incredible!
Thank you very much AnonymousGiftBot!

Sorry, however, that you decided to retire your account : (
A sincere thank you from me as well, AGB! I respect your decision to part ways with the GOG-community, but I hope you reconsider it. Alas, farewell and goodbye!
Everybody wins! Way to go out with a bang, AnonymousGiftBot! Thank you for the game, and farewell.
You are amazing, goodbye :-)
Looks like I didn't get anythingthis time, but I still want to thank you again for Arcanum that one Christmas.

Goodbye, or see you around with a different account.
mrcrispy83: Looks like I didn't get anythingthis time, but I still want to thank you again for Arcanum that one Christmas.

Goodbye, or see you around with a different account.
give it time, the account isnt shut down yet so wait and see id say :)
AnonymousGiftBot: Second and more important, GOG will probably soon (I'd expected this week, but maybe not) announce a departure of one of their employees.
I confess to being curious about this. Did such an announcement get made and I missed it? I'll be sorry to see any of the GOG team leave. :(