It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We never really met on this forum (that I can remember,) but I've seen you gift a lot of games and make many people happy, so I just want to say thank you for all that you have done. Sad to see that you are leaving, but I wish you a happy retirement, and wish you all the best in the future.
I've heard about the legendary AnonymousGiftBot and it's a pleasure to witness one such event, albeit the final one. Kudos for the positive excitement you've injected in this forum, and I hope everyone enjoys their shiny new games!
Tallima: Holy crap.
^This^ My exact thought! :O Holy crap! What an incredibly generous giveaway! Thank you so much, whomever you are, and blessings on your head!
Sad to see you go, but wish you all the best (and thanks for your generosity).
high rated
AnonymousGiftBot: OK, end of entries. I've taken down what everyone's entered for, so please no changes now, unless you said you were in but haven't yet picked a game.

Well, it wouldn't be much of a send off if I didn't have a big giveaway so here's how this one works. Everyone who entered gets their game.

Yeah.

But, here's the thing. Because GOG is basically too cheap to hire a competent web developer, there's no way to buy a bunch of codes quickly without throwing up all kinds of fraud alarms on any credit card I can use here in the USA. If someone knows a better way I'm all ears. Otherwise, it's going to be several days while I buy a code every couple hours so my card doesn't get frozen. So, you'll all get your codes, but it's going to take a while for me to get through the list. Please be patient; I won't close this account down until all the codes are out.

Congrats and farewell, GOGlodytes ^_^
I understand your problems and I ran across this one Steam once, but I found out a way to beat the System. Load up a Paypal Prepaid Card or use Green Dot to Load Money Directly to your Paypal Account, even if you have to create one. Then the Money will be in there and you can use it and Check out that way. I've used this for many a Years and it's how I get Steam all the time. :) I hope this helps because I'm not doing this for myself, but all the others that Entered so they can get their Games. I want them to have them because they deserve it and they are really awesome people. And I say this from the bottom of my heart to man. It's the only way I found to get around the BS that they throw at you. I've used this since Mid April and it has worked wonders for me for sure. *hugs* :)
Tallima: Holy crap.
genkicolleen: ^This^ My exact thought! :O Holy crap! What an incredibly generous giveaway! Thank you so much, whomever you are, and blessings on your head!
Triple ^^^This^^^

~nothing like going out with a bang ;-)~
I am totally over-whelmed with your heart-felt generosity. I am actually trying to see the keys on my keyboard, cause the tears are streaming down my face. This is such an enormous kindness. These past years have been extremely challenging for me and I am now disabled, so this just means so very much to me. Bless you. I wish you were not leaving. Hugs and thank you, Marianne
Wow. What a way to ride into the sunset, AnonymousGiftBot. I can only join in the rolling credits before me and say this comes as the most generous, unprecedented giveaway stint I've ever seen on the info expressway.

Thank you, so much!
Truly Epic!!! A million and one thanks, oh AnonymousGiftBot!
Muchos kudos AnonomyousGiftBot... I never knew thee but I wish the well... and hope you hang around in your non-anon form - even with the supposed Jekyl personality! :P (was Jekyl or Hyde the evil split? whatever... you know what I mean!! :P)

Thank you for your generousity - which I have benefitted from now, as well as in the past... and all the best to you sir!
Post edited May 10, 2014 by Bigs
Wanted to throw in another big thanks to AnonomyousGiftBot. What an epic giveaway that ive never seen the likes of. Hopefully you'll stick around in your alter ego form, if not well I wish you the best in everything. You've made alot of gog people happy here.
Thank you! You crazy s.o.b.! I only hope one day your alter ego becomes community knowledge so we can get the chance to repay you :D
holy crap! your generosity is amazing, AnonymousGiftBot! thank you so very much!
AnonymousGiftBot: Congrats and farewell, GOGlodytes ^_^
Thanks a lot for your unmeasurable generosity to this community AGB! Sad to see you go but I hope you still follow GOG even if you won't be anonymously gifting :D
Very awesome indeed! And unexpected. Big kudos, AnonomyousGiftBot. Community never forget you and your farewell, I believe:)