It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I love seeing great people get things that make them happy :D Congratulations to you Momo and akhliber! Very deserved, both of you! XD
thank you for all of your giveaways! i would like to be in for beyond good and evil, which i haven't gotten yet because i just recently played the demo for the first time and experienced how awesome the game is. thanks.

also in for Fuin because of their generosity.
Post edited May 10, 2014 by IT2013
Thanks AnonymousGiftBot for this very generous giveaway and thank you for the gift!

I wanted to also express my gratitude for the support shown by others, specifically rong44, 01kipper, RWarehall, and stg83. Thank you for the wonderful words!

I would also like to convey my appreciation for the truly awesome community members that make this forum what it is! A very great place!
I am sorry to hear this account is being retired, but at least you are going out with a bang.
I'm in for Perimeter, thanks. Perimeter is a really interesting looking RTS with (I am informed) innovative gameplay and an interesting and unique story, all of which appeal to me.
Sad to see you retire your account, but please know that you made many of us very happy with your gifts and words AnonymousGiftBot! Hope you'll still stick around with your main account and (hopefully ) recveive the same positive and generous treatment from us as you have given us over the years with your anonymous account.

I would like to be in for Ian who I think would deserve a nice gift very much. Not just for his generosity around the forum, but for being a pleasure to talk to every time. Unfortunately I do not know which game he would like and due to what he is going through, I rather not bother him unless he has actually won to ask. Hope that's alright wih you.

Whether you stick around with your main account or move on to greener pastures, I wish you the very best for your future AnonymousGiftBot :)
Thanks for the giveaway mate. Retirement is a good time to rest and to think about your life. I wish you all the best!
I'm in for THE BLACKWELL EPIPHANY, because I'm really curious how the saga ends :-)
high rated
OK, end of entries. I've taken down what everyone's entered for, so please no changes now, unless you said you were in but haven't yet picked a game.

Well, it wouldn't be much of a send off if I didn't have a big giveaway so here's how this one works. Everyone who entered gets their game.

Yeah.

But, here's the thing. Because GOG is basically too cheap to hire a competent web developer, there's no way to buy a bunch of codes quickly without throwing up all kinds of fraud alarms on any credit card I can use here in the USA. If someone knows a better way I'm all ears. Otherwise, it's going to be several days while I buy a code every couple hours so my card doesn't get frozen. So, you'll all get your codes, but it's going to take a while for me to get through the list. Please be patient; I won't close this account down until all the codes are out.

Congrats and farewell, GOGlodytes ^_^
wow, thats very generous and unexpected atleast on my end
so thank you a lot in advance
AnonymousGiftBot: *snip*
Wow, I just wanted to say a huge thank you for this unforgettable and wonderfully generous giveaway gesture. It is really unfortunate that you are saying goodbye. You will always be remembered as one of the best Anonymous people that I have the good fortune of getting to know just a little, with a kind heart like yours I wonder why you wished to remain anonymous as I am sure you would be regarded with esteem even if we all knew your virtual identity. Congratulations to everyone that entered, this is truly one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed anywhere online. :)
Post edited May 10, 2014 by stg83
Holy crap. And thank you.

Congrats everyone! And thank you AGB!
Thank you SO MUCH! This is fantastic :)

You are doing an amazing thing for the community, kudos to you!
Very awesome indeed! That's quite a way to bid the farewell :)

Unfortunately there's no way around buying codes faster, except maybe through PayPal. I was able to ring up many single code purchases in a just a few hours during the Insomnia Sale. Apparently, GOG is under the impression batch transactions could lead to fraud...which stinks for those wishing to gift many individuals like yourself.

But I would have to echo stg83, this level of gifting is something I haven't witnessed either until today. Many kudos!
Truly amazing generosity! Thank you AGB.
No words in English, French or other language to describe this kind of generosity towards unknown people. Thank You seems not enough regarding to this epic moment. GOG forum is the place to be to understand that Mankind is not completely wasted by selfishness.
I'm in. Asking for To The Moon, haven't bought it yet because I don't have the money for it. Thank you for doing this. Hope you enjoy retirement.