It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Witcher franchise up to -85% • win games in the #SummerGaming contest • unlock Sunless Sea & RiME while you shop

UPDATE: It happened again! Another batch of lovely games has emerged from the sea, looking for new friends to spend some quality time with. Among them, the Worms series, Sheltered, Real Myst (grab it before it goes bye-bye), The Escapists, and more!

Also, new things are in store for #SummerGaming Week Two – E3 is still ongoing, but CD PROJEKT RED already shared their new trailer for Cyberpunk 2077, so it’s time to celebrate. And what better way to do that than with an up to -85% sale on The Witcher franchise; meanwhile we're in that grimy futuristic mood so we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale!

There's still plenty of time to unlock a free copy of Sunless Sea (spend just 5$ in the sale) and RiME (pick up 20$ worth of games). To help you with that, we've added even more games to the Sale lineup, including FAR: Lone Sails, Mages of Mystralia, Mainlining, and Commandos.
GOG Connect is still dispensing DRM-free editions of games to thousands of Steam users. You can also DRM-free your games when you visit GOG.com/connect, log in to your Steam account, and claim a DRM-free edition of your every eligible game.

Finally, you can help us spread the word: we're looking for awesome and creative ways to put gaming in your summer – childhood photos, a video from yesterday, stories, and everything in between. Join us on Twitter & Facebook starting on June 11 and share your #SummerGaming for numerous chances to win great games!

The #SummerGaming Sale will run through June 18, 10 PM UTC.
MadalinStroe: I bought Ziggurat, around three weeks ago, I guess this should be a lesson. Hopefully Zeogold can find somebody who missed the giveaway, and could use my extra code, before it expires.

Thank you for giving away another free game, GOG! I hope this attracts more customers, because you deserve so many more.
Come on, you bought it and hopefully enjoyed it until now. You supported the makers and should not regret it. :) A gift is a gift. Most of the times I get a free game I like, I already own it too and I think it is the same for many of us. I am happy to give away the code to others who have missed it.
Post edited June 12, 2018 by Dogmaus
low rated
deleted
Thanks for the game, gang.
"we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale! "

I seriously have no idea how to find these newly-added games nor a list thereof; am I missing something obvious?
faroot: "we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale! "

I seriously have no idea how to find these newly-added games nor a list thereof; am I missing something obvious?
Here they are:

https://www.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk

It's supposed to be one of the partner collections, but the link never seems to appear on the front page, at least not for me.
Thanks for the free game GOG :)
Thanks for the freebies.
faroot: "we've prepared a collection of our favorite games inspired by everything cyberpunk, cheap in the #SummerGaming Sale! "

jkiiskinen: Here they are:

It's supposed to be one of the partner collections, but the link never seems to appear on the front page, at least not for me.
From the list I recommend the game "I have no mouth and I must scream". It is a very good point and click game with a very good plot. At most the graphics are not very showy but do not get carried away by that :)
Post edited June 12, 2018 by Sjuan
Sjuan: From the list I recommend the game "I have no mouth and must scream". It is a very good point and click game with a very good plot. At most the graphics are not very showy but do not get carried away by that :)
And it;s only a $1.19. :)
Linko90: [...] don't turn the thread into a slanging match.
Slugging? Slinging (as in "insult-slinging")? Or did you actually mean that people are using too much slang? ;) (Please don't ban me! D= )

More seriously, you may want to poke someone about actually putting a link to that cyberpunk-themed collection somewhere on the front page (or at least editing the link into this news post). It's pretty dumb that the collection's mentioned here, but the only way to find the URL is checking GOG's social media posts (not counting users reposting the link in the forum). :)

jkiiskinen: Here they are:

Thanks! Very helpful of you. :) I kept looking and looking and seeing nothing...
Linko90: [...] don't turn the thread into a slanging match.
HunchBluntley: Slugging? Slinging (as in "insult-slinging")? Or did you actually mean that people are using too much slang? ;) (Please don't ban me! D= )

More seriously, you may want to poke someone about actually putting a link to that cyberpunk-themed collection somewhere on the front page (or at least editing the link into this news post). It's pretty dumb that the collection's mentioned here, but the only way to find the URL is checking GOG's social media posts (not counting users reposting the link in the forum). :)
It'll be up soon, translations for other regions need to happen first. As for now, here's the link - ;) https://www.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=summersale2018
Sjuan: From the list I recommend the game "I have no mouth and must scream". It is a very good point and click game with a very good plot. At most the graphics are not very showy but do not get carried away by that :)
drmike: And it;s only a $1.19. :)
Cheap cheap cheap, thanks Sjuan & drmike, I'll put it at the top of my queue.

HunchBluntley implies that GOG posted the cyberpunk collection on social media, so I should mention, I do not and will not Facebook, on principle, and I forgot to look at/add Gog's twitter. Social media is life for some people -- but not all, so Gog may have felt overly complacent about putting info only on social media.

Gog's front page is pretty important to some of us, seriously. (And wishlist of course, which is getting quite a workout recently, the sale is eroding it nicely.)
faroot: HunchBluntley implies that GOG posted the cyberpunk collection on social media, so I should mention, I do not and will not Facebook, on principle, and I forgot to look at/add Gog's twitter. Social media is life for some people -- but not all, so Gog may have felt overly complacent about putting info only on social media.

Gog's front page is pretty important to some of us, seriously. (And wishlist of course, which is getting quite a workout recently, the sale is eroding it nicely.)
The URL (without any of the Twitter junk appended to the end) is: https://www.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk
HunchBluntley: Slugging? Slinging (as in "insult-slinging")? Or did you actually mean that people are using too much slang? ;) (Please don't ban me! D= )

Linko90: It'll be up soon, translations for other regions need to happen first. As for now, here's the link - ;) https://www.gog.com/partner/cyberpunk?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=summersale2018
I should point out that, using Gog Galaxy, I can neither click through on that link (error popup "class not registered") nor can I copy paste it to another browser (a flaw that I bug reported to support 6 months ago).

It'd be nice if you'd poke someone about making Gog Galaxy more useable by fixing those two things; the current context shows that it can be rather important. Thanks.