It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not having things go according to plan.
J Lo: Banned for not having things go according to plan.
^ Banned for trying to do some banning after I've already done some banning after banning.
Post edited August 18, 2024 by MysterD
Banned because if I had a nickel for every alien squid baby that was born as a plot-point in a sci-fi movie, I'd have 2 nickels. It's not a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
LegoDnD: Banned because if I had a nickel for every alien squid baby that was born as a plot-point in a sci-fi movie, I'd have 2 nickels. It's not a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.
^ Banned for giving us his 2 cents without any sense.
Banned for toasting without a decent bread.
^ banned for toasting the bread to disguise the fact that it was stale and that its easier to scrape off the mold
MysterD: ^ Banned for giving us his 2 cents without any sense.
Banned for not guessing the movie with an alien squid baby that hasn't been named here.
Banned because it was either Independence Day or the SpongeBob movie.
HeresMyAccount: Banned because it was either Independence Day or the SpongeBob movie.
^ Banned for not mentioning Men In Black films w/ alien squid babies.
Post edited August 18, 2024 by MysterD
Banned for getting it right!

HMA is banned for thinking Independence Day had alien babies.
Banned for alienation.
J Lo: Banned for alienation.
^ Banned for not watching Alien Nation TV series.
^ banned for not watching the World Series of Alien Nations... it was in a world of its own
Banned because i'm thinking about watching the LOTR movies just so i can find more accurate ban reasons for you.
^ banned because that's a piss-poor reason to watch the movies (or read the books)