It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ Banned for not washing his hands.
^ Banned for approximately 12 reasons.
Banned for leaking clandestine information about Kim Jong Un's plan to develop a new type of burger.
Banned for giving a reason so witty that i'll have to steal it and incorporate it into my daily conversations.
Banned for stealing people's daily conversations without any reason.
Banned, because this is simply not true ... hello L.A., you're up way past your bedtime, aren't you? Hope you've slipped into something comfortable, I know I have... If you're new to town or just new to this whole radio thing, you're listening to The Deb of Night.
I bought a Yacht in Italy, you propably wouldn't know the brand. Thats's why you should be banned.
Banned for referencing Italy and not starting your sentence with "Banned".
You are banned for telling people how to start their sentences.
Banned for not taking the Phantom Doctrine seriously.
Banned by the Core Consciousness.
Banned for not finishing Hybrid Heaven
Banned for not finishing your broccoli!
Banned because you are not my real mom.
^banned for being his own grandpa. heres how.
A proof that a man may be his own Grandfather.—There was a widow and her daughter-in-law, and a man and his son. The widow married the son, and the daughter the old man; the widow was, therefore, mother to her husband's father, consequently grandmother to her own husband. They had a son, to whom she was great-grandmother; now, as the son of a great-grandmother must be either a grandfather or great-uncle, this boy was therefore his own grandfather. He is that boy.
Post edited April 05, 2022 by every1hasnames