It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ banned for not giving him some ice cream already!

HeresMyAccount: Banned for drinking coffee. Eat coffee-flavored ice cream instead.
banned because I use lots of heavy whipping cream in my coffee and make it very sweet, so it tastes like hot, melted, coffee-flavored ice cream
Banned because all these bans reminded me of my own coffee addiction. Even worse! Now i want to try coffee flavored ice cream.
Banned for not chewing a piece of flotsam off the coast of Mocha, Yemen, the original mocha float.
^ banned for suggesting something that sounds particularly unappetizing
Hooyaah: ^ banned for suggesting something that sounds particularly unappetizing
Banned for suggesting something that makes something particularly unappetizing even MORE unappetizing, shame on you.
Banned for drawing some sort of animal rather than getting a photograph, or better yet, keeping the default image.
Banned for encouraging others to adopt your laziness.
Banned for bullying someone with the default image.
Banned for defending the wrong person.
Banned for impersonating the wrong defendant.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by HeresMyAccount
^ banned for editing your post so that we wouldn't know what you were actually going to say (the unfiltered version)
Banned for creating a sock puppet with an avatar that appears to be drawn by a kid.
Hooyaah: ^ banned for editing your post so that we wouldn't know what you were actually going to say (the unfiltered version)
Banned for ninja-ing me so that it makes my post look ridiculous.
Post edited March 31, 2022 by ST0N3L3SS
^ banned because you don't appreciate the sock puppet my kid made for me out of the kindness of their precious little heart
^ Banned for shooting Marvin in the face.
Banned for getting a dm froma developer asking you to watch a trailer for his game.