It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Explore the unknown with collection of our games with open worlds, up to -91% off during the Digital Holidays Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (-67%)
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-70%)
Wartales (-25%)
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft (-15%)
DREDGE - Digital Deluxe Edition (-30%)
Against the Storm (-35%)
The Sinking City - Deluxe Edition (-75%)

…and more!

Digital Holidays Sale ends on June 19th, 7 AM UTC. Check it out!
high rated
Breja: Glad to hear it. GOG should definitely put her talents to good use every opportunity. Call your next RPG sale "Axolotls and Abysses" and just let her go crazy.

I'm not even kidding. GOG's overall look is kinda bland and grey and all that, adding a derpy axolotl in a wizard's hat to the logo might just be the splash of colour and personality the store badly needs, in outside marketing too.
Just like how I've been silently advocating the drumming out of Tux in favor of Xenia; the bland soulless penguin is a lot less exciting to look at than a glasses wearing fox.
dnovraD: Just like how I've been silently advocating the drumming out of Tux in favor of Xenia; the bland soulless penguin is a lot less exciting to look at than a glasses wearing fox.
Absolutely. >discretely looks around hoping someone knows what the hell any of that meant<
high rated
Digital Holidays are not necessary at home, you can have digital holidays on real life holidays. Two birds on one.
high rated
amok: Why? Beacuse if it is, then you will stop liking it?
Memecchi: Just wanted to say yes too, having an AI-generated axolotl would be crossing every moral line
amok: Why? Beacuse if it is, then you will stop liking it?
Breja: Yes.
I keep forgetting how weird luddites are sometimes

edit - I also keep forgetting how weird gOg's forum formating is . There are 3 quotes in this post
Post edited June 12, 2024 by amok
high rated
https://images-1.gog-statics.com/437ecd628646f23099f99fedd4866c4d557b1093a823aa99ba994d1916fdf7b8.jpg : (
I do not like this picture and I miss Ewa xD https://www.gog.com/forum/general/artwork_of_go_g
Breja: I really like that derpy axolotl banner art. Please tell me it wasn't made by an AI.
KosmicznaPluskwa: It wasn't, my teammate draws the cutest (and derpiest) animals and she was 100% human last time I checked! You can find more axolotls in the Spring Sale 2023 art and they actually keep making cameo appearances - just like right here - every now and then ever since
What makes you so certain that your work colleague is human.
Your colleague could well be a Generation 3 Institute Synth.
Those Synths can all too easily pass as human almost without any chance of detecting them for what they are.
Is there any chance we could have this artwork in a wallpaper form?
SargonAelther: Is there any chance we could have this artwork in a wallpaper form?
1550x490 0.8MP not good enough?
Here. Continue your blasphemy against the Sun. I am sure you still on 1024*768
Attachments:
angry_sun.png (493 Kb)
Huh? What's going on on page 1 of this thread? Do we have bots *upvoting* everything now?
I mean, I don't want to downplay the magnificence of some of the posts or the grace of a Blue replying to us mere mortals, but ... it still seems unusual.

solseb: Here. Continue your blasphemy against the Sun. I am sure you still on 1024*768
(angry_sun.png)
Haha. Perfect!
edit: Hmm, maybe not (yet)... Still too many colors for my Windows 3.1 desktop. Had to apply heavy dithering to get it down to 16-colors EGA.
Post edited June 12, 2024 by g2222
g2222: Huh? What's going on on page 1 of this thread? Do we have bots *upvoting* everything now?
I'm positive about it.
KosmicznaPluskwa:
I still have that 2023 spring sale art as my game system desktop background and hadn't noticed :/. There is a lot going on in that image!

I think this one might be my favorite though, the strawberries and the unhappy sun make it super cute. I'd also love a larger version if available.
high rated
JeniSkunk: What makes you so certain that your work colleague is human.
Those Synths can all too easily pass as human almost without any chance of detecting them for what they are.
Ha, fair enough. Ok, so i'm 95% sure she is human but I'm leaving that 5% chance for her being a Synth since there's no way of telling for sure.

SargonAelther: Is there any chance we could have this artwork in a wallpaper form?
Yes, here you go!

KosmicznaPluskwa:
joveian: I still have that 2023 spring sale art as my game system desktop background and hadn't noticed :/. There is a lot going on in that image!

I think this one might be my favorite though, the strawberries and the unhappy sun make it super cute. I'd also love a larger version if available.
I love it so much too, it just keeps on giving. The biggest version we have is so big I had to put it on wetransfer instead imgur, but it's def worth seeing in every single detail, enjoy!
JeniSkunk: What makes you so certain that your work colleague is human.
KosmicznaPluskwa: Ha, fair enough. Ok, so i'm 95% sure she is human but I'm leaving that 5% chance for her being a Synth since there's no way of telling for sure.
You should move that number, how have you ruled out she is not one of our Reptilian overlords?
KosmicznaPluskwa: Ha, fair enough. Ok, so i'm 95% sure she is human but I'm leaving that 5% chance for her being a Synth since there's no way of telling for sure.
amok: You should move that number, how have you ruled out she is not one of our Reptilian overlords?
I would be honored if that's the case!
KosmicznaPluskwa: Yes, here you go!
Nice, do you have a background version of the cats prepared as well?

https://images.gog-statics.com/2daafde3f47d973d17b1e06521dc49ceb5f7c0a49e4b2c514690f5ab597af2a4_hero_2560x423_2x.jpg