It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spore is the best gam from maxis.A very good game
Original game uses SecuROM DRM system.
Mmmm...
Oh well bought all3 but was hoping for crysis. Spore does look interesting at least
Maxvorstadt: DRMed!!!
haydenaurion: EA is just trolling me now while I continue to wait for Command & Conquer. *shakes head*

Is Spore actually any good? I've heard really mixed opinions about it.
I wouldn't pay $11.99 for it at this point in time. At $9.99 it might be okay, $5.99 would get me to buy a backup digital copy. The screenshots tell you a lot. Great game for under-12s, can be simple fun for adults. This is the game you have your kids show their grandma when she comes over, and they have fun together designing creatures, ships, and buildings.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Luned
Well, in any case we now have confirmation that there may be other EA games that SCPM was not able to leak. Interesting.
haydenaurion: Well, in any case we now have confirmation that there may be other EA games that SCPM was not able to leak. Interesting.
What is SCPM?
haydenaurion: Well, in any case we now have confirmation that there may be other EA games that SCPM was not able to leak. Interesting.
Maxvorstadt: What is SCPM?
he the prophet who fortold the coming of the dark ones.
bountiful.

however, one thing worries me: the saboteur smells censored. the video has no swastikas at all, just compared on youtube, originally they are there.

so this means either everyone gets a censored version, or germans get a censored version while the rest gets uncensored. that would be a first for GOG, i think until now there was no such thing.

// EDIT:
or, option 3, only the video is censored while the game itself is not. anyway, i guess i will wait for some confirmation before buying
Post edited September 22, 2016 by loki1985
loki1985: bountiful.

however, one thing worries me: the saboteur smells censored. the video has no swastikas at all, just compared on youtube, originally they are there.

so this means either everyone gets a censored version, or germans get a censored version while the rest gets uncensored. that would be a first for GOG, i think until now there was no such thing.

// EDIT:
or, option 3, only the video is censored while the game itself is not. anyway, i guess i will wait for some confirmation before buying
It could be a multilingual installer and the game is only censored if you choose German language. Would be shitty though, sincere there's an official German uncensored version for Austria and Switzerland. (Own it on Origin.)
Post edited September 22, 2016 by MBiL_248
Maybe the next batch of EA will be Crysis triple pack, hah! :P
The EA triple release is awesome!

Now all I need is Sorcerer King Rivals in a few hours and I'm set :)
kbnrylaec: Original game uses SecuROM DRM system.
Mmmm...
Not just the mere SecuROM; the worst version of it with very limited online activations.
Yeah, I remember the shit storm over Maxis and Bioware, back when they announced that DRM for both Spore and Mass Effect. They eventually provided an official way to bypass it and switch to a cd check. All that was way before the launch of Origin...
tremere110: The EA triple release is awesome!

Now all I need is Sorcerer King Rivals in a few hours and I'm set :)
1.5 hour left :)

Hopefully its going to be 50% off for previous owners as on Steam.
Post edited September 22, 2016 by Matruchus
I think this is the first time I post in one of these threads. A rather nice release batch today so that swear word is wholly out of place.