It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Project Highrise for today. Anything else is still up in the air.
Oh well, another sad thursday.
Grargar: Project Highrise for today. Anything else is still up in the air.
aka Sim Tower 2016
OBLIVION!!1!
fortune_p_dawg: OBLIVION!!1!
I'd like you to stop posting this nonsense messages. I ask you kindly. Please stop.
zeffyr: I'd like you to stop posting this nonsense messages. I ask you kindly. Please stop.
Yeah seriously, i'm not this bad. Even Barry isn't this bad, lol. :P
haydenaurion: i'm not this bad.
Sure Kane. Whatever you say.
zeffyr: I'd like you to stop posting this nonsense messages. I ask you kindly. Please stop.
you know you like it.
haydenaurion: i'm not this bad.
Grargar: Sure Kane. Whatever you say.
Well, maybe a little. :P
The day just wouldn't be the same without at least one "OBLIVION!11!" post. It's a sacred tradition that can be broken only by Oblivion being released.
huan: The day just wouldn't be the same without at least one "OBLIVION!11!" post. It's a sacred tradition that can be broken only by Oblivion being released.
Like Dragonsphere updates. :P
huan: The day just wouldn't be the same without at least one "OBLIVION!11!" post. It's a sacred tradition that can be broken only by Oblivion being released.
indeed. it's a long and glorious tradition.
Sorry no oblivion today
Army Men
Army Men II
Army Men: Toys in Space
Post edited September 08, 2016 by Grargar
Meh...