It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

viperfdl: Meh...
Möh!
the army men games are not for me, but i think it's really quite neat that they are here.
zeffyr: I'd like you to stop posting this nonsense messages. I ask you kindly. Please stop.
huan: The day just wouldn't be the same without at least one "OBLIVION!11!" post. It's a sacred tradition that can be broken only by Oblivion being released.
Exactly, I was so happy when we got Titan Quest for him (another game he wanted) Let's all hope for Oblivion PC AND DRM free for him as well.
JudasIscariot: It just hit me... was that Aqua "Barbie Girl" reference from a few weeks/months back actually a hint for the Army Men games? ie: "Life in plastic... it's fantastic!"?

I was just thinking about the clue and the song lyrics were going through my head and when "plastic" popped up I instantly thought of the recent Army Men release. Dunno if anyone mentioned this or thought of it already as I haven't read every post in all 50 of these similar threads yet, but I just had to ask. :)
skeletonbow: JudasIscariot: It just hit me... was that Aqua "Barbie Girl" reference from a few weeks/months back actually a hint for the Army Men games? ie: "Life in plastic... it's fantastic!"?

I was just thinking about the clue and the song lyrics were going through my head and when "plastic" popped up I instantly thought of the recent Army Men release. Dunno if anyone mentioned this or thought of it already as I haven't read every post in all 50 of these similar threads yet, but I just had to ask. :)
It was, there was a winner in the enigmatic hint thread.
skeletonbow: JudasIscariot: It just hit me... was that Aqua "Barbie Girl" reference from a few weeks/months back actually a hint for the Army Men games? ie: "Life in plastic... it's fantastic!"?
You are correct :)
JudasIscariot: You are correct :)
Ah, cool! That was really crafty of you, it threw everyone off I believe. Everyone seemed to focus on the "Aqua" and go looking for games with water references like Bioshock series etc. And here it was all about the plastic... :)
WHERE THE HELL IS THURSDAY'S NEW GAME??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!?
Epitaph666: WHERE THE HELL IS THURSDAY'S NEW GAME??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!!?
Its still in the conga line for the next several hours.
I should have known GOG wasn't capable enough to secure something like the BioShock Collection....
"Somewhere, beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me..."
TimeShift possibly although i do like the element of surprise on GOG.
Divinity Original Sin 2.... was the first thought by reading Steam's release schedule, but then I read the game page on GOG and thought 'oh well'.

No idea, which is good because any upcoming day-1 stuff looks awful.
MaxFulvus: "Somewhere, beyond the sea
Somewhere waiting for me..."
Somewhere over the rainbow
way apart
there`s a game that I heard of
once in a lullaby
You'll find the new release at the end of the rainbow...
Attachments:
pot.png (234 Kb)