It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vicklemos: YOU BET! ;D
micktiegs_8: It will be a game, a DLC, and an in-dev or episodic title. Or a pre-order... Did I miss anything?
A demo from a kickstarter game that has not been funded yet.
*Fingers crossed*
Come on GoG give big daddy something good today.
nightcraw1er.488: What I would say, ignoring my flippant response above :o), is that if GOG had the same deal that Steam do, i.e. W: NO, D3, F3, O, Skyrim, and all the others for $99, then that would be an insta-buy. There are several games on the list you can't get DRM free, and whilst I played W: NO and its was just OK, would still be nice to get. Am talking about the link in this post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_quakecon_is_coming

Dishonored, Evil Within etc. would be great to get!
You, me, lots of others too.

But... just don't count on something like that. At best I could imagine some kind of very light version of such a deal with what gog already has to offer.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by anothername
Disney's: The Jungle Book, and [url=https://www.gog.com/game/disney_the_lion_king]The Lion King are here! :)
Post edited August 04, 2016 by zeffyr
Nooo!
Okay, no game for me today!!!
Finally I can buy some oldies for my kids :-)
Great! And they're multiplatform too!

Will I finally be able to finish the bloody Lion King once and for all?
tburger: Finally I can buy some oldies for my kids :-)
I have very fond memories of Aladdin and The Lion King. I played them as a 8 or 9 yo kid and I always completed only first few levels of them - the latter ones were too hard for me. It didn't stop me from playing them over and over again though! :-) Awesome platformers!
Post edited August 04, 2016 by zeffyr
Time to F5 the hell out of the main page.

edit: bah, too late
Post edited August 04, 2016 by rodrolliv
OMFG!!!

I only got the chance to play the Demos back in the day for Lion King and Alladin.
Especially Allading was one of my fondest memories!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOG !!!
Nice! All great games. These are probably some of the earliest games I remember playing...
Might have to pick them up at some point, shame they didn't do them as a bundle...

Edit: Scratch that, just saw they did XD
Post edited August 04, 2016 by adaliabooks
muntdefems: Great! And they're multiplatform too!

Will I finally be able to finish the bloody Lion King once and for all?
Is it possible ? I remember it was hard as hell. I'll see if I buy it later... Nice releases though.
Eeesh, a bit expensive for '94 games, no? Talk about playing on nostalgia to get some buck :(
vicklemos: YOU BET! ;D
micktiegs_8: It will be a game, a DLC, and an in-dev or episodic title. Or a pre-order... Did I miss anything?
DIDNEY WORL!!!!!
nightcraw1er.488: What I would say, ignoring my flippant response above :o), is that if GOG had the same deal that Steam do, i.e. W: NO, D3, F3, O, Skyrim, and all the others for $99, then that would be an insta-buy. There are several games on the list you can't get DRM free, and whilst I played W: NO and its was just OK, would still be nice to get. Am talking about the link in this post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_quakecon_is_coming

Dishonored, Evil Within etc. would be great to get!
anothername: You, me, lots of others too.

But... just don't count on something like that. At best I could imagine some kind of very light version of such a deal with what gog already has to offer.
Haha. Yes, I was being optimistic for those who were certain of the games today. As it turns out nothing whatsoever to do with quakecon, ES, Doom, only Disney, at a pretty hefty price tag.