It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks gog for disney game.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by Lukin86
Well... I was expecting some Beth games. These old platformers were never my style.
Good for the Disney fans, though.
liquidBass: Eeesh, a bit expensive for '94 games, no? Talk about playing on nostalgia to get some buck :(
Yep, too expensive for games from the 90s. And on top of that they all have regional pricing. :/
In addition to next week a big AAA landed on gog (no man sky).
Quite unexpected releases today, to say the least.... I'm a bit on the fence on those ones since I've been more used to play them on consoles back in the days.
karnak1: Good for the Disney fans, though.
And good for my wallet. Now I can save my money for tomorrow (Little King's Story). If it would have been Bethesda day today I would probably have spend too much already. So thank you GOG and Disney :)
anothername: You, me, lots of others too.

But... just don't count on something like that. At best I could imagine some kind of very light version of such a deal with what gog already has to offer.
nightcraw1er.488: Haha. Yes, I was being optimistic for those who were certain of the games today. As it turns out nothing whatsoever to do with quakecon, ES, Doom, only Disney, at a pretty hefty price tag.
Pricy for 22y old games, but for ppl who like platformers not that bad I guess. From what I remember they where rock-solid games.

I'd prefer a Nord warpristress in chain-mail bikini wielding a claymore in Skyrim ;)
Disappointing, especially considering quakecon is happening at the moment. Have no interest in 16 bit Disney platformers (Or platformers in general.).
anothername: I'd prefer a Nord warpristress in chain-mail bikini wielding a claymore in Skyrim ;)
Yes, so do I, but when life gives you Disney classics you've played in your youth... you buy them and hope more get here :P.
Lukin86: In addition to next week a big AAA landed on gog (no man sky).
I'm getting confused about No Man's Sky. I am in the United States. GOG says release is on the 12th. Humble Bundle says on the 9th. Steam says the 9th. Where did people get info that it launches the 12th from (aside from GOG-I need a direct URL as I can't find anything on the site)
Lukin86: In addition to next week a big AAA landed on gog (no man sky).
wizisi2k: I'm getting confused about No Man's Sky. I am in the United States. GOG says release is on the 12th. Humble Bundle says on the 9th. Steam says the 9th. Where did people get info that it launches the 12th from (aside from GOG-I need a direct URL as I can't find anything on the site)
Here you go
Kinda sad that Hercules wasn't released today.

Oh, well, maybe we'll get a second batch. :P
With the big release scheduled for Friday, I wonder what kinds of games we'll see tomorrow. Anybody have any idea what this Thursday's release will be?
Still wishing we could see Tron 2.0 on the Game Grid...
astroclay: With the big release scheduled for Friday, I wonder what kinds of games we'll see tomorrow. Anybody have any idea what this Thursday's release will be?
An in-dev indie game.