It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Back on topic

As it's the QuakeCon is currently going on and people are expecting Oblivion/Fallout3/New Vegas today, how high are the chances of you having a heart attack at 3PM due to an excess of emotions if it really happens? ;)
catpower1980: Back on topic

As it's the QuakeCon is currently going on and people are expecting Oblivion/Fallout3/New Vegas today, how high are the chances of you having a heart attack at 3PM due to an excess of emotions if it really happens? ;)
I wouldnt MIND newer bethseda games showing up, like I would probably by NV in a heartbeat, but I want....

>_>

Beth's Terminator games to be on here, they were REALLY good.
Just don't forget the enigmatic hint remaining unsolved for three weeks (sorry, I'm just hyped and I'm hoping for The Sims). But Oblivion and FO:NV would be great as well.
Lord_Kane: Beth's Terminator games to be on here, they were REALLY good.
Would be nice but in this case, I guess there would some expired licenses rights issues that would prevent this kind of re-releases.

HafenkaeseLP: I'm hoping for The Sims
Would be a great "casual" title to have and I guess we could get all the expansions ;)
Post edited August 04, 2016 by catpower1980

I certainly know what the chances are on people rudely demeaning whatever other game gets released today if the bethesda cult... I mean fanboys predictions turns out to be yet another self induced hype.

And I don't have anything against those games being released here. Although not the biggest fan (F:NV is probably more my thing than the others) they are important games and should be released here. But it gets tiresome. And then there's the crap thrown over most indie games released here.

rgnrk: I certainly know what the chances are on people rudely demeaning whatever other game gets released today if the bethesda cult... I mean fanboys predictions turns out to be yet another self induced hype.

And I don't have anything against those games being released here. Although not the biggest fan (F:NV is probably more my thing than the others) they are important games and should be released here. But it gets tiresome. And then there's the crap thrown over most indie games released here.
Well well, look who woke up on the wrong side of the release day bed this morning. Mr cranky pants has arisen!
Its DEFINITELY going to be Oblivion, F3, NV, Skyrim, not to mention full new releases of Half Life 3, ES online, and GTA5!
Lord_Kane: Beth's Terminator games to be on here, they were REALLY good.
catpower1980: Would be nice but in this case, I guess there would some expired licenses rights issues that would prevent this kind of re-releases.

HafenkaeseLP: I'm hoping for The Sims
catpower1980: Would be a great "casual" title to have and I guess we could get all the expansions ;)
Thanks for showing my updated avatar correctly in your quote :) *sigh* *dontwannaberobertfosteranymore*
catpower1980: Would be nice but in this case, I guess there would some expired licenses rights issues that would prevent this kind of re-releases.

Would be a great "casual" title to have and I guess we could get all the expansions ;)
HafenkaeseLP: Thanks for showing my updated avatar correctly in your quote :) *sigh* *dontwannaberobertfosteranymore*
Mine is Iowa and Yamato from Kancolle, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its still Wo-class from Kancolle, THANKS GOG FORUMS.

Well lets hope for some good games today!
Though I would like to see some other Bethesda Games like Fallout NV or oblivion here, I still doubt we'll see them here soon.

Especially since a rather big/hyped release, for GOG standards, called No mans Sky will come next week.
Today is the day. It has to be. Just 3 hours and 35 minutes from now.

Oblivion & FO3 would not even raise an eye brow. Already offline usable by design & hundreds of hours sunk into both. But good to get while on deep discount because I'm too lazy to flip the disk in the drive titles.

FO:NV on the other hand would rais an... no.. both eyebrows. First Bethesda - Steam exclusive; would make hope for Skyrim & FO4.
Post edited August 04, 2016 by anothername
What I would say, ignoring my flippant response above :o), is that if GOG had the same deal that Steam do, i.e. W: NO, D3, F3, O, Skyrim, and all the others for $99, then that would be an insta-buy. There are several games on the list you can't get DRM free, and whilst I played W: NO and its was just OK, would still be nice to get. Am talking about the link in this post:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_quakecon_is_coming

Dishonored, Evil Within etc. would be great to get!
Lord_Kane: Well lets hope for some good games today!
YOU BET! ;D
Lord_Kane: Well lets hope for some good games today!
vicklemos: YOU BET! ;D
It will be a game, a DLC, and an in-dev or episodic title. Or a pre-order... Did I miss anything?