It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knights of the Sky

Now that's what I call an old game :P

Don't know if it's Good, though. I only played the magnificent Red Baron.
karnak1: Knights of the Sky

Now that's what I call an old game :P

Don't know if it's Good, though. I only played the magnificent Red Baron.
I played it on the Atari ST too long ago so I can't really say whether it was good or not - but it's definitely a blast from the past!
So far last thursday totally owns this one.
Knights of the Sky? A Wings clone? But nice to see such an old game here.
Maxvorstadt: Knights of the Sky? A Wings clone?
Not really. Wings is more arcade. KotS is more simulation in the style of Red Baron 1 (well, at least as "simulation" as 1990 programming would allow it).
Well I can't wait.

What a quality week it has been so far, a tablet game, DLC, incomplete game, incomplete game, DLC, episode.

Truly a treasure trove.
my back hurts
drinnen: Well I can't wait.

What a quality week it has been so far, a tablet game, DLC, incomplete game, incomplete game, DLC, episode.

Truly a treasure trove.
I agree that we have seen better weeks in the past (even if the InDev games lookpromising). But it only wednesday yet and so I hope that we will see some cool stuff today and tomorrow.
Is today Disney Day?
I have to leave town for the day so whatever it is, hold me a copy so they aren't all sold out when I get back. :D
Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues:)
Moonbeam: Shroud of the Avatar: Forsaken Virtues:)
... what?

Ain't that Garriots "I cannot call it Ultima" New Ultima Online MMO?
anothername: ... what?

Ain't that Garriots "I cannot call it Ultima" New Ultima Online MMO?
Not exclusively MMO.
This is the Police was supposed to get released today but is now scheduled for August 2nd :(
Apparently they screwed up their Steam release schedule and decided to delay the game here too to release everywhere on the same day.
Seems a little weird but that's the reason they gave over there :
https://steamcommunity.com/app/443810/discussions/0/353915309336788419/
Post edited July 28, 2016 by Nimo
Nimo: This is the Police was supposed to get released today but is now scheduled for August 2nd :(
Apparently they screwed up their Steam release schedule and decided to delay the game here too to release everywhere on the same day.
Seems a little weird but that's the reason they gave over there :
https://steamcommunity.com/app/443810/discussions/0/353915309336788419/
"Steam then proceeds to check the game, and makes sure it complies with their quality standards." - wait.. is this real? Or just some random words gathered in a sentence?