It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rampancy: Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that DA:O-whatever edition is a 22 GB download. I don't remember, was Witcher 3 that big?
fortune_p_dawg: Nice part is, if you download the installers and back them up, you probably won't have to dick with them for a while seeing as how the game is fully updated and has been out forever.
That's true. It reminds me somewhat of the situation with GOG's new Gold Edition of SotS: The Pit. I'm grateful that I now won't have to go through an elaborate song and dance with installing the DLCs in the correct order, to get the game fully patched. I'm sure people playing DA:O must feel a similar sense of relief.
Grargar: You sure you aren't mixing it up with the Deluxe Edition on Origin? Because the Ultimate Edition on Origin is also 19.99 there.
Oh, yeah, I clicked the wrong version. My bad. :)
SCPM: Soon:
https://www.gog.com/game/dead_space
Aw man, I can't wait. I know what I'll be playing this weekend. :)
omega64: :D
Just make sure you force vsync outside the game or you will probably get stuck near the start.
Why? What is the problem with vsync?
Maxvorstadt: Why? What is the problem with vsync?
In-game vsync will lock the game's FPS to 30 and might make the game's mouseaim sluggish/laggy.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Grargar
Maxvorstadt: Why? What is the problem with vsync?
Grargar: In-game vsync will lock the game's FPS to 30 and might make the game's mouseaim sluggish/laggy.
And having it off might screw up an event near the start, making a door not open.
omega64: And having it off might screw up an event near the start, making a door not open.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
Meh.

;)

Dragon Age is a fantastic game. Anyone on the fence should grab it as I'm sorry but it's on par with the best of the "heyday" cRPGs. But we all already knew this right?
omega64: And having it off might screw up an event near the start, making a door not open.
Grargar: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
The best part is it can still happen with ingame vsync on. :p
I uh... I think we got Thursday's new games.

Can't believe it, but I'm actually satisfied for the first time in a month.
Hell must have frozen over, because it's f****** unbelievable!
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Unkalibriert
low rated
PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!! PLEASE BE MIRROR'S EDGE!!!
Looks like it will be Dreambreak for today.
vanchann: Looks like it will be Dreambreak for today.
On average we've been getting at least one old game a week, though, so hopefully that isn't all we're getting.
vanchann: Looks like it will be Dreambreak for today.
tfishell: On average we've been getting at least one old game a week, though, so hopefully that isn't all we're getting.
If GOG was business-savvy, maybe they could release both Dreambreak and the original Flashback today ;)
tfishell: On average we've been getting at least one old game a week, though, so hopefully that isn't all we're getting.
catpower1980: If GOG was business-savvy, maybe they could release both Dreambreak and the original Flashback today ;)
i noticed that dreambreak looks very 'flashback-like' in its environments too. particularly that big wall fan in that one pic. reminds me of the second level.