It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that DA:O-whatever edition is a 22 GB download. I don't remember, was Witcher 3 that big?
omega64: Well duh, why would they release everything at once.
Assuming it'll come here eventually.
I'm just kindof bummed that I have most of these. I have at least 2 copies of Dead Space, + Dragon Age Origins Ultimate on Origin and without Ultimate on Steam. That doesn't mean that I'm not glad they are here and at least I can look forward to playing DA: O without Origin...
rampancy: Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that DA:O-whatever edition is a 22 GB download. I don't remember, was Witcher 3 that big?
Witcher 3 is 35 GB.
Guess I'll rebuy the whole bunch. :D

The price is bugging me though:

Dead Space: Origin: 7,99 - gog: 19,99

EDIT: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition has the same price on both platforms, I mistook the Ultimate Edition for the Digital Deluxe Edition. :)
Post edited July 14, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Region Priced $A1.10 credit for dragon age and dead space, $A0.70 for simcity 300. Hmm If I buy each individually I can use credits from the others.
Dragon Age, Dead Space, Sim City 3000... well done!
rampancy: Nearly fell out of my chair when I saw that DA:O-whatever edition is a 22 GB download. I don't remember, was Witcher 3 that big?
Only with the expansions it's about there...
blotunga: I'm just kindof bummed that I have most of these. I have at least 2 copies of Dead Space, + Dragon Age Origins Ultimate on Origin and without Ultimate on Steam. That doesn't mean that I'm not glad they are here and at least I can look forward to playing DA: O without Origin...
Yeah, have most of them too. Don't mind rebuying great games though just to have a DRM-Free version.
omega64: Witcher 3 is 35 GB.
Extracted Dragon Age needs 40GB...
NuffCatnip: Guess I'll rebuy the whole bunch. :D

Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition: Origin: 14,99 - gog: 19,99.
Yeah, Dead Space is 20 euros here, that's the combined price for both games on Steam.
blotunga: Extracted Dragon Age needs 40GB...
O_o
Post edited July 14, 2016 by omega64
omega64: Yeah, have most of them too. Don't mind rebuying great games though just to have a DRM-Free version.
I do that sometimes also, but at 75%+ discounts.
omega64: Yeah, Dead Space is 20 euros here, that's the combined price for both games on Steam.
O_o
Dead Space on Steam is 10 euros for me, and Dragon Age Ultimate is another 20. Still Dead Space for 20 is a tad to expensive.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by blotunga
SCPM: Oh, there's more:
https://www.gog.com/game/simcity_3000
So 16 year old games are regionally priced now (with higher price point than the base price)??? That's a shame!
Nice nice part is, if you download the installers and back them up, you probably won't have to dick with them for a while seeing as how the game is fully updated and has been out forever.

maybe a drm-free premium? that would me my guess anyway. i don't mind, if it gets the games here that is
Post edited July 14, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: Nice nice part is, if you download the installers and back them up, you probably won't have to dick with them for a while seeing as how the game is fully updated and has been out forever.

fortune_p_dawg: maybe a drm-free premium? that would me my guess anyway. i don't mind, if it gets the games here that is
Yeah, bought the games as well, I just noticed the price difference and thought it was a bit weird. :)
NuffCatnip: Dead Space: Origin: 7,99 - gog: 19,99
It's also 9.99 on Steam. I wonder why is there such a huge discrepancy, when the game is regionally-priced here.
NuffCatnip: Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition: Origin: 14,99 - gog: 19,99.
You sure you aren't mixing it up with the Deluxe Edition on Origin? Because the Ultimate Edition on Origin is also 19.99 there.
Post edited July 14, 2016 by Grargar