It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Painted_Doll: I still don't understand how this "game" passed the Gog quality control .
Well, technically it didn`t pass, it slipped through the mail slot!
Painted_Doll: I still don't understand how this "game" passed the Gog quality control .
I was asking myself that too. And to top it off it got 2 release days aswell ;)
Maxvorstadt: Well, technically it didn`t pass, it slipped through the mail slot!
So Gog will release every game ( and crap ) that Devolver give them ?
omg wat is this teh grahics r so bad so it trash

bought
Post edited May 26, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
fortune_p_dawg: omg wat is this teh grahics r so bad so it trash

bought
Hey, back in 1992 these graphics were brilliant! :-D
Lord_Kane: it was put on preorder.
Maxvorstadt: Yeah, 5 days ago. I don`t get the logic behind that.
They probably got enough money to consider it finished. :P
Look, guys, complain all you want about rejected games. I've being affected by that too. But don't take it on a game you know nothing about. Graphics aren't everything.
Maybe people like you is why Devolver's Downwell isn't here. And it's a good game for all I read about it, and a damn shame.
rgnrk: Look, guys, complain all you want about rejected games. I've being affected by that too. But don't take it on a game you know nothing about. Graphics aren't everything.
Maybe people like you is why Devolver's Downwell isn't here. And it's a good game for all I read about it, and a damn shame.
Yeah. I suspect people would have happily gotten that today instead of Omnibus. That's kind of the point of the complaining.
Eh, better releases yesterday. Was kind of hoping the delay this morning was preparation for a Bethesda Blowout or some such. Ah well.
IAmSinistar: Eh, better releases yesterday. Was kind of hoping the delay this morning was preparation for a Bethesda Blowout or some such. Ah well.
You weren't the only one thinking that.

Figuring right now that anything big, they'll probably put in the midst of the summer sale, spike the hype and sales that much more.
IAmSinistar: Eh, better releases yesterday. Was kind of hoping the delay this morning was preparation for a Bethesda Blowout or some such. Ah well.
CarrionCrow: You weren't the only one thinking that.

Figuring right now that anything big, they'll probably put in the midst of the summer sale, spike the hype and sales that much more.
Hmmm, I wonder if I should get my hopes up for more Bethesda games on GOG. :P
Poor month for game releases, only 22 so far and May almost ending. We had 39 games released in April. Even in March we had 37.
IronArcturus: Hmmm, I wonder if I should get my hopes up for more Bethesda games on GOG. :P
You never know. Seems like the deal between them and GOG's been profitable for both sides.
But the way things are, you have to be psychic to know when games are coming exactly, even if you can manage to scrape some of the leaking info out of the system.
CarrionCrow: Figuring right now that anything big, they'll probably put in the midst of the summer sale, spike the hype and sales that much more.
Yah, that seems likely at this point.
tinyE: OT but I'm curious, how is coffee consumption is Eastern Europe? Do you drink it really strong or like water?
OT^2 > we don't consider ourselves as Eastern Europe here. You can guess what CEST time zone abbreviation stands for :)

OT> I think it depends on taste, everywhere. I'm trying not to get addicted so I drink pretty weak unless I really need to, and further dilute it with milk (up to 1:1).

And to stay on topic... that was supposed to be all for today? Or this week? Where the hell are the new Bethesda releases?