It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

where the hell is thursday's OLD game?
tinyE: Meh, that's okay, I never liked gaming anyway.

The only reason I hang out in here for the free coffee and donuts.
We get free cofee here? I've been doing it wrong the whole time! And I could soooo use one right now, and not in position to go get one...
tinyE: Meh, that's okay, I never liked gaming anyway.

The only reason I hang out in here for the free coffee and donuts.
huan: We get free cofee here? I've been doing it wrong the whole time! And I could soooo use one right now, and not in position to go get one...
OT but I'm curious, how is coffee consumption is Eastern Europe? Do you drink it really strong or like water?
huan: We get free cofee here? I've been doing it wrong the whole time! And I could soooo use one right now, and not in position to go get one...
tinyE: OT but I'm curious, how is coffee consumption is Eastern Europe? Do you drink it really strong or like water?
A russian I know drinks it very strong.
deleted
Grargar: Omnibus for today at Steam release time. Unless we get something else in an hour or so.
Hopefully, there's something else. Omnibus looks like straight-up trash.
fortune_p_dawg: so today is holiday in poland?
NuffCatnip: It's Corpus Christi.
Sounds like a black metal band :o)
tinyE: Does this mean Ann-Margret is not coming?
Are you John Wayne or am I that?
meh
Uhm, wasn`t Omnibus released a few days ago? I still remember the release thread.
preorder + release.
2 releases for the same game
Maxvorstadt: Uhm, wasn`t Omnibus released a few days ago? I still remember the release thread.
it was put on preorder.
NuffCatnip: It's Corpus Christi.
catpower1980: Sounds like a black metal band :o)
Hey, It really does sound like one. :)
Maxvorstadt: Uhm, wasn`t Omnibus released a few days ago? I still remember the release thread.
Lord_Kane: it was put on preorder.
Yeah, 5 days ago. I don`t get the logic behind that.
I still don't understand how this "game" passed the Gog quality control .
Post edited May 26, 2016 by Painted_Doll