It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maybe at 4PM CEST?
No game today?
No game. R.I.P

Maybe in 4 hours.
IDPLAY: No game. R.I.P

Maybe in 4 hours.
A Steam release? Meh!
Many games are released this week (Overfall, Amanita Design, MechoEcho, Duskers, Exanima and Shadwen) .So it's likely he will not play today and especially as AAA skyrim or fallout new vegas .It must sell the already released this week games ^^.
IDPLAY: No game. R.I.P

Maybe in 4 hours.
Maxvorstadt: A Steam release? Meh!
There are only a few releases on Steam today and none of them are that appealing.
I hope it's just a delay of an hour.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Lukin86: Many games are released this week (Overfall, Amanita Design, MechoEcho, Duskers, Exanima and Shadwen) .So it's likely he will not play today and especially as AAA skyrim or fallout new vegas .It must sell the already released this week games ^^.
Amanita design is a studio not a game, the most recent thing they've released was Samorost 3.
Another Meh week goes by. Seems to have been nothing of interest since before May4th Be With You let down.
nightcraw1er.488: Another Meh week goes by. Seems to have been nothing of interest since before May4th Be With You let down.
But this is good though.

Remember, we're reacing the end of The Witcher 3's development/hype circle, who knows whats coming when June is upon us?

I'm pretty sure theres some great releases coming within the next 4 weeks.
nightcraw1er.488: Another Meh week goes by. Seems to have been nothing of interest since before May4th Be With You let down.
These haven't been the best of weeks, but as I'm a lot more into indie games that into AAA games or old bethesda games that everyone seems to want even though I can't understand why, there have been a few interesting games for me.

I'm a backer of The Way, Overfall and Sui Generis, after all. And Megamagic was a failed kickstarter I also backed. Add The Witness and Kathy Rain to that. So, not too shabby for me.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by rgnrk
my bowels are clenching in anticipation
fortune_p_dawg: my bowels are clenching in anticipation
<i>Beware my friend, shit winds are a-comin'.</i>
Post edited May 19, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
Strife just released, if anyone cares.
rgnrk: These haven't been the best of weeks, but as I'm a lot more into indie games that into AAA games or old bethesda games that everyone seems to want even though I can't understand why, there have been a few interesting games for me.

I'm a backer of The Way, Overfall and Sui Generis, after all. And Megamagic was a failed kickstarter I also backed. Add The Witness and Kathy Rain to that. So, not too shabby for me.
I am not interested in Oblivion or F3, already have it DRM free on disc. Skyrim, NewVegas might be interesting.

The indie games, well, some are ok, but its not something to get me excited.
Soundtrack for Overfall has been released as well, I can't see the news post about it yet.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by zeffyr