It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rgnrk: These haven't been the best of weeks, but as I'm a lot more into indie games that into AAA games or old bethesda games that everyone seems to want even though I can't understand why, there have been a few interesting games for me.

I'm a backer of The Way, Overfall and Sui Generis, after all. And Megamagic was a failed kickstarter I also backed. Add The Witness and Kathy Rain to that. So, not too shabby for me.
nightcraw1er.488: I am not interested in Oblivion or F3, already have it DRM free on disc. Skyrim, NewVegas might be interesting.

The indie games, well, some are ok, but its not something to get me excited.
Yeah, that. Not that I mind get Obl. & FO3 on a sale because a comfy single digital DL file with latest patch is nice but it would nothing I would raid my wallet for since disks worked fine & offline last I checked.
Skyrim today? :D
Post edited May 26, 2016 by anothername
anothername: Skyrim today? :D
Fine by me. Somehow my crystal ball predicts another indie arcade or pixel based point and click. Anyone wanna pool some betting money?
Emob78: Fine by me. Somehow my crystal ball predicts another indie arcade or pixel based point and click. Anyone wanna pool some betting money?
I bet one unit of todays Skyrim on gog release that nothing gets released & gog takes a day off. :P
Emob78: Fine by me. Somehow my crystal ball predicts another indie arcade or pixel based point and click. Anyone wanna pool some betting money?
anothername: I bet one unit of todays Skyrim on gog release that nothing gets released & gog takes a day off. :P
High odds there. Apparently Polish calendars contain about 5 or 6 holidays per month.

So here's a joke. How many Polacks does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three. One to buy the new bulb, one to put in the new bulb, and one to check the calendar to see if they need to work that day.
Or something with Zombies, because you can never have enough Zombies. Apparently.

I'd like the return of Original War, or some other long forgotten strategy game. Or Jazz/2. Love that gun-totting green bunny.
6 minutes? or 186 minutes for the new game?
anothername: I bet one unit of todays Skyrim on gog release that nothing gets released & gog takes a day off. :P
Emob78: High odds there. Apparently Polish calendars contain about 5 or 6 holidays per month.
Well, we do have a public holiday today...
Yeah, it's Corpus Christi, or as I like to call it: Happy Cadaver! :D
Emob78: High odds there. Apparently Polish calendars contain about 5 or 6 holidays per month.
InkPanther: Well, we do have a public holiday today...
Ah, you have happy corpse day in Poland too?
InkPanther: Well, we do have a public holiday today...
Maxvorstadt: Ah, you have happy corpse day in Poland too?
We do.I had to google this. ;)
New Bethesda games confirmed .
Painted_Doll: New Bethesda games confirmed .
Any proof?
Maxvorstadt: Any proof?
How about a long weekend deal promo ?
PR

Actually wait, it's Indy 500 weekend. Another good racer would be nice.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by tinyE