It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starward Rogue and A Valley without Wind - waited for those quite some time.

Bought them on Humble :).
Light releases this week. Probably holding off on Bethesda releases until next week to prevent it from stealing the thunder from Star Wars this week.

I can't imagine the Fallout GoG would receive if they released those secret games right now. They might be consigned to Oblivion even. ;)
MaGo72: Starward Rogue and A Valley without Wind - waited for those quite some time.

Bought them on Humble :).
Ah yes, the universal rule of, "Of course GOG had to release that now, and of course they had to wait until after I bought the @#$%!? game on Humble/Steam." ;)
NuffCatnip: I have no idea what the other game might be.
ShadowOwl: Please let it be Star Wars Episode 1 Racer.
Please let it be Star Wars Episode 1 Racer.
Don't get me wrong, I loved Episode 1 Racer (couldn't get enough of it on my friend's N64, so I bought the Mac port as soon as I saw it), but isn't it supposed to be obnoxiously hard/almost impossible to get it running well on modern Windows?
Post edited May 05, 2016 by rampancy
Not entirely related, but in case you missed it, Hard West and its DLCs are on sale (-40%).
*sigh* More nothing?

I mean, it's been like a month and a half since I've bought something on GOG. Why would they give me a reason to change that?
Here they are:
Skyshine's BEDLAM Deluxe Edition
Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!
Release: Sky...

[heart start beating, could it be THE release?]

...shine's BEDLAM

[darnit, stop teasing us like that!]
huan: Release: Sky...

...shine's BEDLAM

Heh, wouldn't surprise me if this game gets hammered in the ratings from people angry that it isn't Skyrim.
And now Kathy Rain is here too
rampancy: Heh, wouldn't surprise me if this game gets hammered in the ratings from people angry that it isn't Skyrim.
I wouldn't stoop that low, I usually only rate games that I like. This doesn't look like my cup of tea, so I'll just quietly pass it over. But you got a point, I could see that hapenning, people are sometimes weird like that :)
huan: Release: Sky...

...shine's BEDLAM

rampancy: Heh, wouldn't surprise me if this game gets hammered in the ratings from people angry that it isn't Skyrim.
No need to let it out on the games if gog had a really really really reaaaaaaaaally lousy release week. :)
I know it's a little early but... bump!

Wonder what we'll get today?
adaliabooks: I know it's a little early but... bump!

Disappointment. :P

ᴺᵒᵖᵉ, ᵗᵒᵗᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶦᶰᵛᵒᵏᶦᶰᵍ ʳᵉᵛᵉʳˢᵉ ᵖˢʸᶜʰᵒᶫᵒᵍʸ ʰᵉʳᵉ

Games?
Hoping we'll get Dead Island Remastered next week. ;P

Megamagic got a gamecard recently. Perhaps an indicator for a near release? (Not my cup of tea, but it could be ...)
Post edited May 12, 2016 by MBiL_248