It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Maxvorstadt: Incomming lynch mob in 3... 2... 1.....
- And the hat, but she is a witch!

- Yeah! Burn her! Burn her!
Maxvorstadt: Incomming lynch mob in 3... 2... 1.....
Edward_Carnby: - And the hat, but she is a witch!

Throw her in the lake. If she swims, she`s a witch, if not.... Well, doesn`t matter.
Maxvorstadt: Throw her in the lake. If she swims, she`s a witch, if not.... Well, doesn`t matter.
- There are ways of telling whether she is a witch.

- Are there? Oh well, tell us.

- Tell me. What do you do with witches?

- Burn them.

- And what do you burn, apart from witches?

- More witches.
Edward_Carnby: - And the hat, but she is a witch!

Maxvorstadt: Throw her in the lake. If she swims, she`s a witch, if not.... Well, doesn`t matter.
Thought we were supposed to make a bridge out of her :-P
Flying bullets boulevard.
Spectacular! ;)
Marioface5: Dang, no new release today I guess. Here's hoping we get something big tomorrow.
fortune_p_dawg: well, gog has seen some truly decent releases this week, and vampire was pretty big i think. i DO hope bethesda is on tap for sometime soon though.
Oh, for sure. Vampire was huge, and I'm happy to see the Bit.Trip series here. Plus a lot of people seem pleased by the Rage of Mages releases. I just really want to see this sale end on a high note. The news post made sure to mention twice that the sale would have new releases, plus it hinted at something big happening at the end of the sale, and so far we've only had two games come out (EDIT: as part of the sale) since the sale started. Tomorrow needs to be worth the wait.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Marioface5
fortune_p_dawg: well, gog has seen some truly decent releases this week, and vampire was pretty big i think. i DO hope bethesda is on tap for sometime soon though.
Marioface5: Oh, for sure. Vampire was huge, and I'm happy to see the Bit.Trip series here. Plus a lot of people seem pleased by the Rage of Mages releases. I just really want to see this sale end on a high note. The news post made sure to mention twice that the sale would have new releases, plus it hinted at something big happening at the end of the sale, and so far we've only had two games come out since the sale started. Tomorrow needs to be worth the wait.
Does the sale end tomorrow or sunday? Man, something big-ish would be a cool send off to the sale to be sure!
fortune_p_dawg: Does the sale end tomorrow or sunday? Man, something big-ish would be a cool send off to the sale to be sure!
Sunday.

"The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC. " (c)
fortune_p_dawg: Does the sale end tomorrow or sunday? Man, something big-ish would be a cool send off to the sale to be sure!
Sunday is the day of the ninjas.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Grargar
Edward_Carnby: Sunday.

"The Bundleopolis Sale will end Sunday, May 1st, at 9:59 PM UTC. " (c)
How the heck did I miss that? *sigh*
Marioface5: Oh, for sure. Vampire was huge, and I'm happy to see the Bit.Trip series here. Plus a lot of people seem pleased by the Rage of Mages releases. I just really want to see this sale end on a high note. The news post made sure to mention twice that the sale would have new releases, plus it hinted at something big happening at the end of the sale, and so far we've only had two games come out since the sale started. Tomorrow needs to be worth the wait.
Sunday is the end according to the news post, but I'm guessing that Saturday and Sunday will basically be last chance days with no new bundles. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that we'll see six more bundles, for a total of 22. So if we're going to get any more new releases, we'll probably see them tomorrow morning.
Marioface5: So if we're going to get any more new releases, we'll probably see them tomorrow morning.
From the Bundleopolis sale ts: I expect something big on Sunday.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by acute71
Maxvorstadt: Microsoft Bundle? Would Include the classic and unforgiving point and click games: Win 3.11 WFW, Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and the newest entry of the very infamous Win series: Win 10!
And how much would this bundle set us back?
Good bump by GOG, just as I predicted it. ;D
Maxvorstadt: Microsoft Bundle? Would Include the classic and unforgiving point and click games: Win 3.11 WFW, Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and the newest entry of the very infamous Win series: Win 10!
X-com: And how much would this bundle set us back?
Gog just announced this bundle is not coming. They could not get it running without major bugs.