It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well... today sure was a disapointment :(

Let's hope that tomorrow will bring us a game out of "oblivion" or another gaming gem that will please another crowd of customers.
X-com: And how much would this bundle set us back?
acute71: Gog just announced this bundle is not coming. They could not get it running without major bugs.
Well, no totally right, they still try to make them run under Linux.
Marioface5: So if we're going to get any more new releases, we'll probably see them tomorrow morning.
acute71: From the Bundleopolis sale ts:
acute71: I expect something big on Sunday.
GOG doesn't do releases on Saturday or Sunday, so I can't imagine that they would make an exception here.
Marioface5: GOG doesn't do releases on Saturday or Sunday, so I can't imagine that they would make an exception here.
Since this is a staged event, it doesn't sound all that impossible. There have been other cases when GoG has behaved... exceptionally.
WinterSnowfall: Since this is a staged event, it doesn't sound all that impossible. There have been other cases when GoG has behaved... exceptionally.
This would be quite the exception considering they haven't done so for any other sale so far. No, I personally doubt it.
Marioface5: GOG doesn't do releases on Saturday or Sunday, so I can't imagine that they would make an exception here.
WinterSnowfall: Since this is a staged event, it doesn't sound all that impossible. There have been other cases when GoG has behaved... exceptionally.
Out of 1303 releases so far, none have been released on a Saturday or Sunday. Doubt this will change this time.
JMich: Out of 1303 releases so far, none have been released on a Saturday or Sunday. Doubt this will change this time.
Ok, I stand corrected. I do distinctly remember they did something one Saturday, particularly because it was odd, but maybe it was something else, not a release.
JMich: Out of 1303 releases so far, none have been released on a Saturday or Sunday. Doubt this will change this time.
Is it from memory or did you check it out? Because I can't remember what game, but I seem to remember one of my kickstarter backed games releasing on a saturday morning. But it might be my (lack of) memory playing tricks.
rgnrk: Is it from memory or did you check it out? Because I can't remember what game, but I seem to remember one of my kickstarter backed games releasing on a saturday morning. But it might be my (lack of) memory playing tricks.
Took a quick look here. If you do happen to recall the game, feel free to tell me, so I can double check the release thread for the game's release date.
rgnrk: Is it from memory or did you check it out? Because I can't remember what game, but I seem to remember one of my kickstarter backed games releasing on a saturday morning. But it might be my (lack of) memory playing tricks.
JMich: Took a quick look here. If you do happen to recall the game, feel free to tell me, so I can double check the release thread for the game's release date.
Looking at this list, it looks like Thursday is the main release day for GoG. And it also appears as if there was NO thursday without any releases yet. So, what the heck goes on here?
Maxvorstadt: So, what the heck goes on here?
We're keeping you guys guessing :P
JudasIscariot: We're keeping you guys guessing :P
Meh... it's just another batch of Bethesda games. Nothing of importance.
This is all but confirmation that GOG will no longer release games on a Thursday... or ever again for that matter.

*puts on tin foil hat* tfishell was right all along!
Maxvorstadt: And it also appears as if there was NO thursday without any releases yet.
There have been, and multiple times. Mostly at the end of the year, or on other seasonal sales, but not every Thursday had a release.

Would be interesting to plot releases per day of the week for each year, but not sure I want to find out how to do that.
He knows something !

Grab him guys !