It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silverhawk170485: Battlefleet Gothic Armada would be great too.
Releasedate is today and since we have games from Games Workshop here on GOG ...
Why should it if it already gets on steam...

At least that appears to be the gist of that threat on these forums. I think most don't even know what gog is.
WinterSnowfall: And I'm hoping for Oblivion, but you should know by now that it doesn't work that way. Patience. All DRM-free roads lead to GoG.
OBLIVION!
Sarisio: We need Titan Quest here. Long overdue.
That was the case not long ago. Since than, Grim Dawn more than scratched that itch, I'm not sure I could even return to TQ, there are quite a few playability improvements in GD, and nothing is really missing (except the setting, obviously). I'd still likely get it for nostalgia reasons if the price is reasonable, but Nordic really missed the chance to bring this one.

Sarisio: Oblivion would work too.
No argument here. Bring Oblivion!
hear that gog? everyone is on board. you can quit messing around and release oblivion now. :D
Blood Bowl 2
or
Konami on board = Metal Gear Solid series.

There are so many games I like to see on GOG.
fortune_p_dawg: hear that gog? everyone is on board. you can quit messing around and release oblivion now. :D
No thanks. I prefer some order here.
fortune_p_dawg: hear that gog? everyone is on board. you can quit messing around and release oblivion now. :D
Grargar: No thanks. I prefer some order here.
Drakan: Order of the Flame confirmed!
Torchlight 2!

Release this and I'll trade a Steam key for a GOG key, and as a bonus, I'll give Torchlight 1 Steam key.
JamesBond007: Torchlight 2!

Release this and I'll trade a Steam key for a GOG key, and as a bonus, I'll give Torchlight 1 Steam key.
I'd like this too!
As long as we are throwing names in, here's my pick:
Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 4
GP500
Swedish Tour Car Championship 2
V-Rally 2
Rally Masters
Superbike World Championship
Total Immersion Racing
Richard Burns Rally
Moto GP: Ultimate Racing Technology
Superbikes 2000
Pro Rally 2001
Rally Championship Xtreme
Official Formula One Racing
Grand Prix Legends
The Deadly Tower of Monsters
OK, ninja'd by seconds.
Post edited April 21, 2016 by Grargar
And hey, while we're discussing pipe dreams.

MECHWARRIOR SERIES
https://images-2.gog.com/f5ec7f2e704e23593a7218ad1bdd225b40f0172f3d91c8d20cf0d46b8037e5b8.jpg
o_0
Also, Battlestation: Harbinger.