It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Also, Battlestation: Harbinger.
Now you got it first :D
No classic releases today? That's pretty lame! :/
Ghorpm: Drakan: Order of the Flame confirmed!
That'd be nice. It would mean that Sony would join GOG's publishers.
Impaler26: No classic releases today? That's pretty lame! :/
I guess Star Wolves 3 was the classic this week. Not that interesting to me, but whatevs. :)

(I had kind of hoped Braid would appear as the classic this week, along with the new The Witness game.)
Now, this year is very attractively priced so far - there are just no releases I'm interested in. :p
nothing for me this week,time to see what will be on discount through the weekend
Post edited April 21, 2016 by RottenRotz
Impaler26: No classic releases today? That's pretty lame! :/
Unexpected hitches caused a delay, but no idea what or why. Hopefully next week.
Ghorpm: Drakan: Order of the Flame confirmed!
Arokh come here!
Thursday again... Could it be the day when The Witness is released...?

So far, I've saved a lot of money by not finding anything in the sales yet... so feel free to release it today :)
I think it will be Titan Quest today.
I suspect we'll have something big today (and maybe even tomorrow). I'd sure like to see Oblivion land here, but I suspect it's probably too soon.

Probably some other Good Old Game.
Uprising 2 was said to be released during the end of April and Techland will apparently show up in the bundles.
Post edited April 28, 2016 by Grargar
wtf gog how come u never release any old games jeeze?!

joking...

but seriously... oblivion, yo?
Personally, I don't think we'll be seeing much of anything today, apart from the continuation of the current promo, although I wouldn't mind being proved completely wrong! :-)
fortune_p_dawg: wtf gog how come u never release any old games jeeze?!

joking...

but seriously... oblivion, yo?
Soul crushing, yo?
BACKLOG, YO?!

;D KIIIIIDDDIN' bro.

(...)
In all seriousness possible, fortunebro, who's that in your avatar!?