It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ganni1987: I hope there's something more than that.
After nothing yesterday, I'd be surprised if Requiem is all we got today.

I mean... I hope it's not. But uh... yeah.
Ganni1987: I hope there's something more than that.
Chacranajxy: After nothing yesterday, I'd be surprised if Requiem is all we got today.

I mean... I hope it's not. But uh... yeah.
Let`s hope for the Civilization games to show up today! Or Bloodwych, or Borderlands, or.....
I cannot deny a slight "Thats it!?" feeling. Ain't Thursday the biggest gog day? I mean its massivley more than yesterdays nothing but still... :/
I hope for The Banner Saga 2 and Battlezone 98 Redux tomorrow.
I'm hoping for Braid and The Witness tomorrow.
And I'm hoping for Oblivion, but you should know by now that it doesn't work that way. Patience. All DRM-free roads lead to GoG.
Battlefleet Gothic Armada would be great too.
Releasedate is today and since we have games from Games Workshop here on GOG ...
Silverhawk170485: Battlefleet Gothic Armada would be great too.
Releasedate is today and since we have games from Games Workshop here on GOG ...
But Games Workshop isn't the publisher. It's Focus Home and they haven't released anything on GOG for two years. I doubt this'll be coming here anytime soon, let alone on launch day.
Post edited April 21, 2016 by Grargar
We need Titan Quest here. Long overdue.
WinterSnowfall: And I'm hoping for Oblivion, but you should know by now that it doesn't work that way. Patience. All DRM-free roads lead to GoG.
Oblivion would work too.
Silverhawk170485: Battlefleet Gothic Armada would be great too.
Grargar: But Games Workshop isn't the publisher. It's Focus Home is and they haven't released anything on GOG for two years. I doubt this'll be coming here anytime soon, let alone on launch day.
It's time to refocus on that publisher, as they have many interesting games, at least to me. And there are probably more to some other people. They have some interesting incoming games too...

the next big thing
yesterday
bloodbowl: chaos edition
game of thrones
of orcs and men
mars: war logs
contrast
(bound by flame)
blue estate (they might only have the rights for the ps4 version)
styx: master of shadows
sherlock holmes: crimes & punishments
act of aggression
mordheim: city of the damned
blood bowl 2
battlefleet gothic: armada
Post edited April 21, 2016 by rgnrk
It's about time i bumped this...

Btw, is the site slow for everyone or just me?
Hoping for a nice old game from a publisher already on board. Civilization 2 Multiplayer Gold Edition and Oblviion are on the top of my list. The latter one hopefully accompanied by a nice mod spotlight as we haven't seen those for quite some time.
*crosses fingers* Lucasarts, Lucasarts, Lucasarts

It's been a while guys, that's all I'm saying :p
UPRISING 2 OR STRIFE PLZ
The Witness of course ;)