It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity just vanished from the upcoming tab. Could it be today's game?

Edit:
Industry Giant 2
Deponia 4: Deponia Doomsday
Post edited April 07, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity just vanished from the upcoming tab. Could it be today's game?
Of course it could be.
anothername: ... I meant something else originally but would not refuse the other? :D

That prototype looks nice. A valve game or something that has a gog chance? And... Only saw a dude in street cloth in the few scenes I clicked into; female chars and outragous outfit creation possible?
omega64: Wouldn't count on it, it's Activision.
Try and find the part where he's brutally murdering people.

You can absorb people and change your appearance to theirs. (including women of course) Does that count?
hm..
...If SR4 get released this week I'll get one & a second one as GA. And 2.... And 3!

:D
Grargar: Sins of a Solar Empire - Trinity just vanished from the upcoming tab. Could it be today's game?
omega64: Of course it could be.
Either that or scrached. Correct me if I'm wrong but after all it makes no sense with Rebellion here.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by anothername
What, no wild speculation on what today's release is? Let's change that!

I'm guessing today's game will be Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.
astroclay: What, no wild speculation on what today's release is? Let's change that!

I'm guessing today's game will be Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.
Someone in another thread said Quake 4, which would be amazing.
one of todays releases seems to be
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post3150
Dark Souls 3 :-)
That sounds interesting. Sadly, due to this bug it looks like it may be unplayable for us WINE afficionados.
Never played it,but always looked like interesting fps to me.would be nice release
And here it is:
https://www.gog.com/game/requiem_avenging_angel
Upcoming, not released!
I hope there's something more than that.
Maxvorstadt: Upcoming, not released!
Now released.
rampancy: That sounds interesting. Sadly, due to this bug it looks like it may be unplayable for us WINE afficionados.
Hmmm sounds like a challenge :D

My graphics drivers got updated along with my kernel and I have Wine 1.9.7 Staging so I can try and see if it works now :D
what to get, this or uprising 2?