It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NuffCatnip: Take that back!
You monstrous Cephalopod!
omega64: I refuse, SR3 was better.
SR4 is a poor man's Prototype.
anothername: Everybody is of course free to not participate. Everyone but you of course :D
omega64: You monster.
Muhahahaha!
NuffCatnip: Take that back!
You monstrous Cephalopod!
anothername: Everybody is of course free to not participate. Everyone but you of course :D
omega64: You monster.
You monster! How could you compare the glorious SRIV (though I agree that SR3 is better) with that atrocity (compared to SR)?

You monster.
NuffCatnip: You monster! How could you compare the glorious SRIV (though I agree that SR3 is better) with that atrocity (compared to SR)?
Prototype 1 sucked. Prototype 2 is amazing though. (ignoring the awful port and pretty much requiring a controller)
Post edited April 07, 2016 by omega64
NuffCatnip: You monster! How could you compare the glorious SRIV (though I agree that SR3 is better) with that atrocity (compared to SR)?
omega64: Prototype 1 sucked. Prototype 2 is amazing though. (ignoring the awful port and pretty much requiring a controller)
The first one was okay, never played the second one.
Maybe I´ll watch a gameplay video to see how it is.
It's a long shot, but I'm still hoping for another round of old games to drop. I'd really like to see Epic's earlier games -- like Jazz Jackrabbit, Jill of the Jungle, and Epic Pinball -- show up here.
omega64: Prototype 1 sucked. Prototype 2 is amazing though. (ignoring the awful port and pretty much requiring a controller)
NuffCatnip: The first one was okay, never played the second one.
They actually made the movement satisfying.
Combat got WAY better.
It's one of my favourite games. :3
NuffCatnip: The first one was okay, never played the second one.
omega64: They actually made the movement satisfying.
Combat got WAY better.
I remember some passages of the first game were frustrating as hell so I stopped playing. :/
Sounds great that the combat was improved. :)
It was THE major flaw of the first game imo.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by NuffCatnip
omega64: They actually made the movement satisfying.
Combat got WAY better.
NuffCatnip: I remember some passages of the first game were frustrating as hell so I stopped playing. :/
It really was, I forced myself through the first hoping it would get as good as the second was.
They really can't be compared though.
Prototype? That top down arcade jet-fighter shooter? err...

I'd prefer to do crazy stuff with a tall busty chick.

edit: Eh... Ok. That came off wrong. Meant the created player char.
Post edited April 07, 2016 by anothername
anothername: Prototype? That top down arcade jet-fighter shooter? err...

Prototype:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32IMR5XckE
anothername: edit: Eh... Ok. That came off wrong. Meant the created player char.
Lies.
NuffCatnip: I remember some passages of the first game were frustrating as hell so I stopped playing. :/
omega64: It really was, I forced myself through the first hoping it would get as good as the second was.
If I like the game I´ll have to get it via a keyseller, Steam only sells a low violence version for germans, which is pretty weird considering the first one isn´t cut. :/
omega64: It really was, I forced myself through the first hoping it would get as good as the second was.
NuffCatnip: If I like the game I´ll have to get it via a keyseller, Steam only sells a low violence version for germans, which is pretty weird considering the first one isn´t cut. :/
Awww. good luck. It'll be worth it though. :)
anothername: Prototype? That top down arcade jet-fighter shooter? err...

omega64: Prototype:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z32IMR5XckE
anothername: edit: Eh... Ok. That came off wrong. Meant the created player char.
omega64: Lies.
... I meant something else originally but would not refuse the other? :D

That prototype looks nice. A valve game or something that has a gog chance? And... Only saw a dude in street cloth in the few scenes I clicked into; female chars and outragous outfit creation possible?
anothername: ... I meant something else originally but would not refuse the other? :D

That prototype looks nice. A valve game or something that has a gog chance? And... Only saw a dude in street cloth in the few scenes I clicked into; female chars and outragous outfit creation possible?
Wouldn't count on it, it's Activision.
Try and find the part where he's brutally murdering people.

You can absorb people and change your appearance to theirs. (including women of course) Does that count?
Still nothing? I'm getting excited for something spectacular :)