It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

the 2 Uprising games :D
I still hope for Techland's Crime Cities
Post edited March 17, 2016 by tburger
I still hope for Bloodwych and its sequel. :-)
And I hope Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide come.
Bloodlines can't come soon enough :)
as for the rest of techland games I'm sure they'll be available, but not today after yesterday release of dying light
Post edited March 17, 2016 by mobutu
Grim Dawn :)
mobutu: Bloodlines can't come soon enough :)
^This or Saints Row IV!
Or the XCom games, starting with XCom: Enemy Unknown. :)

And before I forget, we need Devil Msy Cry 3 and 4 on gog.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by NuffCatnip
I'd like to see Grim Dawn myself.
sounds very nice all these games, i haven read all the names, but they do sound like its mainly 3d (shooter) games?
are there any good old 2d games like old commandos 1 +2 ?
gamesfreak64: are there any good old 2d games like old commandos 1 +2 ?
, [url=https://www.gog.com/game/robin_hood]Robin Hood and Chicago 1930. All games with a similar style to Commandos.
Epitaph666: the 2 Uprising games :D
Correct me if i'm wrong but If i understand the announcement on the Retroism site correctly, we're only getting the first Uprising game today:
The first two games in the agreement will arrive on Good Old Games (GoG) on March 17th with Uprising: Join or Die and in late April, the sequel Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy.
gamesfreak64: are there any good old 2d games like old commandos 1 +2 ?
Grargar: , [url=https://www.gog.com/game/robin_hood]Robin Hood and Chicago 1930. All games with a similar style to Commandos.
thank you, i have all of them, desperados 2 has 50% or more thats fpp, and thats why i dont like desperado 2, but many players dont seem to like it aswell, most sem to favor the old one.

1930 chicago could have been here already cause i think that dev/publisher is already here on GoG, but most of the old games that arent available yet do have the owners her on GOG, but apparently these publishers only release their new games, while i am more intrested in the old stuff (secret files : i have all but only 1 was drm free)
so if these publisher could release all old good games on gog i be a happy camper.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by gamesfreak64
Epitaph666: the 2 Uprising games :D
ElTerprise: Correct me if i'm wrong but If i understand the announcement on the Retroism site correctly, we're only getting the first Uprising game today:

The first two games in the agreement will arrive on Good Old Games (GoG) on March 17th with Uprising: Join or Die and in late April, the sequel Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy.
ElTerprise:
aah guess you're right! My mistake!
Epitaph666: aah guess you're right! My mistake!
No worries. To be honest i only noticed it the second time i read the announcement...
What kind of game is Uprising? A point & click game?