It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

VanishedOne: Not any more. The first bit, that is. In addition to no longer being on sale, it still isn't for sale.
Delayed for next Thursday:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/moon_hunters_coming_to_gog/post37
Post edited March 15, 2016 by Grargar
So, no new game today? The scheduled release stream today is only for a game that was released yesterday. Insomnia?
Maxvorstadt: So, no new game today? The scheduled release stream today is only for a game that was released yesterday. Insomnia?
Your flu must be worse than I thought. You're confusing Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Maxvorstadt: So, no new game today? The scheduled release stream today is only for a game that was released yesterday. Insomnia?
Yezemin: Your flu must be worse than I thought. You're confusing Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Hell, I definitely searched for tuesdays new game thread, blame it on the GoG search engine!!
Yezemin: Your flu must be worse than I thought. You're confusing Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Maxvorstadt: Hell, I definitely searched for tuesdays new game thread, blame it on the GoG search engine!!
Nah, I'll just blame you.
Maxvorstadt: Hell, I definitely searched for tuesdays new game thread, blame it on the GoG search engine!!
omega64: Nah, I'll just blame you.
Hey, you are not GoG searchengine, so you don`t have the right to blame me! :-)
Maxvorstadt: Hey, you are not GoG searchengine, so you don`t have the right to blame me! :-)
So now you're saying that the GOG search engine's got the right to blame you?

I think things got a little mixed up somewhere! :-P
Maxvorstadt: Hey, you are not GoG searchengine, so you don`t have the right to blame me! :-)
blakstar: So now you're saying that the GOG search engine's got the right to blame you?

Well, if you say it that way... well, it really sounds a bit weird then.
You're more likely to respond if I blame you though.
omega64: You're more likely to respond if I blame you though.
Well, better blame it on the Boogie! :-))
blakstar: So now you're saying that the GOG search engine's got the right to blame you?

His Flu might be worse than expected... he keeps hallucinating and now talks to, and blames, search engines for his own mistakes. :P
You dudes already have a new release today: just go to the backlog and roll down the mouse wheel like crazy; then, cover up your eyes and click on the screen (just don't close the window! ;P). Ta-da! There's your new game. I'm pretty sure it's a game you didn't even play ;D
Huehue!
bump!

I know we'll get the 2 games from 3DO, that GOG reportedly had trouble reverse engineering (i think they said that 2 years ago?), and it's all great. Really it is!

But i'd like a good promo. Spring Promo. Bundle Tower :3
Epitaph666: bump!

I know we'll get the 2 games from 3DO, that GOG reportedly had trouble reverse engineering (i think they said that 2 years ago?), and it's all great. Really it is!

Insomniaaaaaaa!
Epitaph666: bump!

What two games are those?