It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Master of Orion just turned in-dev.
budejovice: Thankfully it looks like I have years to finally enjoy the originals before this one gets affordable.
Might be because it's the collector's eddition.

I'd like to see some gameplay footage a regular edition and the Linux version as soon as possible.
46 bucks for an early access/ in-dev title is a "bit" ridiculous.
If it was a finished game, sure. But paying 46 € for partaking in a alpha/ beta build...I dunno.
NuffCatnip: 46 bucks for an early access/ in-dev title is a "bit" ridiculous.
If it was a finished game, sure. But paying 46 € for partaking in a alpha/ beta build...I dunno.
Yeah, why is it so expensive for an incomplete game?
Nice to see Eradicator show up.
budejovice: Thankfully it looks like I have years to finally enjoy the originals before this one gets affordable.
0Grapher: Might be because it's the collector's eddition.

I'd like to see some gameplay footage a regular edition and the Linux version as soon as possible.
MOO Gameplay footage is all over youtube. Something like 10 streamers yesterday. Try Quill18 he had a good long stream.
NuffCatnip: 46 bucks for an early access/ in-dev title is a "bit" ridiculous.
IronArcturus: Yeah, why is it so expensive for an incomplete game?
You're buying the CE. MOO 1,2,3. Pixel Art, Extra Race, Yada Yada Yada.

Be aware that currently game is missing:

4 Races, Espionage, Tactical for MP, Race customization, and probably some other big thing.
Tactical needs work but it looks great (check out the gameplay videos).
Post edited February 25, 2016 by tad10
IronArcturus: Yeah, why is it so expensive for an incomplete game?
It's a model which is targeted at a niche market.

*Puts on sales guy hat, and sets on a speech in a profit-anticipating tone*: "We have specifically created these early-access programs for avid gamers who just can't wait to get their hands on the earliest developer builds. For this privilege of being official alpha/beta testers we can charge them the full game price or maybe even a little extra, since we do offer them membership in a look-mom-I-got-to-play-it-BEFORE-it-was-released club."

I for one like to wait until a game is officially released and perhaps even patched for a few months before even considering whether to buy it or not.
Post edited February 26, 2016 by WinterSnowfall
0Grapher: Might be because it's the collector's eddition.

tad10: MOO Gameplay footage is all over youtube. Something like 10 streamers yesterday. Try Quill18 he had a good long stream.
Thanks, it seems to be pretty good.
So, any ideas what might be coming today?
Grim Dawn - but probably just wishful thinking :)

Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Supposedly pre-orders for No Man's Sky will go live today:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2016/03/01/no-man-s-sky-may-be-priced-at-60-with-pre-orders-open-this-week.aspx

And according to the Twitch schedule, we're getting a 'classic' release today.
The DLC for Hard West, "Scars of Freedom," comes out today. I'm sure we'll see that announced with a fair amount of hullabaloo.
Elven Legacy came out today, but it`s not interesting for me.
I didnt see interesting good old game here in months
RottenRotz: I didnt see interesting good old game here in months
It depends on what you consider and old game and, obviously, interesting is very subjective.
To me, Codename Panzers (a 2004 game -old enough- added on February 18th). If we go even older, then Noctropolis (1994 game, added on January 21).
RottenRotz: I didnt see interesting good old game here in months
rgnrk: It depends on what you consider and old game and, obviously, interesting is very subjective.
To me, Codename Panzers (a 2004 game -old enough- added on February 18th). If we go even older, then Noctropolis (1994 game, added on January 21).
exactly.as i said,nothing interesting for me in months.curently waiting for sons of solar empire trinity